Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New teams in ESL

Opinions are opinions and I have know problem with them! But cheap digs trying to put people down ain't on especially when said people hide behind "you've had a bite" when It comes on top! Just have your say like everyone else that I've read on here over the last 2 months and make sure your team beat us because if you don't that would be embarrassing getting beat by basildon who finished bottom then gave a manager a go that's done nothing! Anyway rant over wish everyone the best for next year but not against us ;-)

Like I said, far too easy! :tongue2:

There is already a big fall out at Bari, apparently the new man in charge as kicked out all the old squad and bought in his mates. Can't say there not good enough. His boys played a Saturday standard where as the old Bari boys played Sunday's. The new gaffer ain't exactly gonna bring in Sunday league players, and I think he's right.

Good evening to all! There are some interesting comments on here regarding our club with some comments way off the mark but others quite close. There have been no fall outs at any level to date within our club and no player has been thrown out. If you want to know something about our club, just ask and I will try to answer. This forum makes an interesting read and I will continue to post throughout the season! I wish all clubs in the ESL the best of luck for the coming season.

why don;t you get a decent website for a start ? that would help to at least have people recognise you a bit properly rather than the half baked effors from Apsa and Bengal if you want to be regarded as different to those two clubs

Whoever London Bari are , whoever they retain to play for them , whoever they bring in to play for them , wherever they play the fact that they have not gone through the Saturday Step process is wrong. A lot of clubs like Wadham Lodge and others are playing their way through the leagues to EARN senior status.Why should a club be elevated at such a pace without a test at a lower level to see if they can run a saturday side. They have done it before and it has backfired ...Whilst I am sure there is a rule that allows them to do it , its morally wrong ! Questions have to answered honestly by the FA as to why ...I wish Bari well , but however well or bad they do the decision to put them in ESL is wrong./

The FA's decision was actually spot on, our club met all criteria required of us from the rules and laws, for us to compete at this level. I do feel for other clubs trying to obtain senior status but only The FA or the clubs themselves can answer why these clubs do not tick all the boxes. This particular subject has run its course enough already. Change the tune please :)

agreed , some really 'wont let it go types' on the forum, we need new teams , who cares where they came from, at least Bari made their application in time unlike , FC Rumania, Interwood etc, they can all join next year when the ESL needs as many teams as possible.

Loooool

Anton, when you join the ESSEX Senior League, you should be giving people a clue of where you come from. It's different for legendary clubs like say Eton Manor.

I think most people are intrigued as to why Bari?

Lol. Anton u have got jokes. I like the fact that u worked out we are from London, others really struggled with that. I am also impressed that u have worked out Bari is a italian province. Hookey said clubs should give a clue to where they are from, I feel we have done this unlike others. Pressure no not us, we are small fish compared to a club like BGU, now that would be pressure. ;)