Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just been told Great Wakering only new Team in ESL?

Ryman League Football at Clapton ? Good lyck to them with that. They'll need deep pockets to get The Spotted dog upto scratch.

Bobby people always knock young managers I had it in the ridgeons. Best way is to win games then they shut up.

Whoever London Bari are , whoever they retain to play for them , whoever they bring in to play for them , wherever they play the fact that they have not gone through the Saturday Step process is wrong. A lot of clubs like Wadham Lodge and others are playing their way through the leagues to EARN senior status.Why should a club be elevated at such a pace without a test at a lower level to see if they can run a saturday side. They have done it before and it has backfired ...Whilst I am sure there is a rule that allows them to do it , its morally wrong ! Questions have to answered honestly by the FA as to why ...I wish Bari well , but however well or bad they do the decision to put them in ESL is wrong./

The FA's decision was actually spot on, our club met all criteria required of us from the rules and laws, for us to compete at this level. I do feel for other clubs trying to obtain senior status but only The FA or the clubs themselves can answer why these clubs do not tick all the boxes. This particular subject has run its course enough already. Change the tune please :)

agreed , some really 'wont let it go types' on the forum, we need new teams , who cares where they came from, at least Bari made their application in time unlike , FC Rumania, Interwood etc, they can all join next year when the ESL needs as many teams as possible.

Loooool

Anton, when you join the ESSEX Senior League, you should be giving people a clue of where you come from. It's different for legendary clubs like say Eton Manor.

I think most people are intrigued as to why Bari?

Lol. Anton u have got jokes. I like the fact that u worked out we are from London, others really struggled with that. I am also impressed that u have worked out Bari is a italian province. Hookey said clubs should give a clue to where they are from, I feel we have done this unlike others. Pressure no not us, we are small fish compared to a club like BGU, now that would be pressure. ;)

Whoever London Bari are , whoever they retain to play for them , whoever they bring in to play for them , wherever they play the fact that they have not gone through the Saturday Step process is wrong. A lot of clubs like Wadham Lodge and others are playing their way through the leagues to EARN senior status.Why should a club be elevated at such a pace without a test at a lower level to see if they can run a saturday side. They have done it before and it has backfired ...Whilst I am sure there is a rule that allows them to do it , its morally wrong ! Questions have to answered honestly by the FA as to why ...I wish Bari well , but however well or bad they do the decision to put them in ESL is wrong./

I agree mate. this is ludicrous

I did not say we had a big budget, if u want to believe the hype then do so. As for what u say, who are you or what club are you from? we have aims and objectives to hit and they don't involve winning everything that's for sure. No one know's what our aims are outside of our club, they are all assumptions and wild one's at that! We have nothing to prove :)

London Bari I find what you say hard to believe cause I hear a Rymans player had been offered 100 a week to join, if that's what ur offering then it seems you do have a big budget... But has you say only you no the truth, I remember a certain team called witham say they did not have a big budget mmmmmm!

bloody hate new clubs coming into leagues. I mean we at Camberley have got to go to bloody Guenrsey this season. TSK !!!

Hope you are all well on the ESL forum and where the hell is Smallsy ?

bloody hate new clubs coming into leagues. I mean we at Camberley have got to go to bloody Guenrsey this season. TSK !!!

Hope you are all well on the ESL forum and where the hell is Smallsy ?

Hardly comes on here now, though sometimes pops up on the Olympian League forum.

Krooner - I am a manager now. I can't be seen on here mixing with the likes of you and Hookey. Hope you are well.

Krooner - I am a manager now. I can't be seen on here mixing with the likes of you and Hookey. Hope you are well.

Smallsy has turned his back on the ESL and pretends that EOL is a real league now. He thinks that wearing a camel coat makes him a manager. Taking a team of Sunday League ESL players into the EOL is briefly fun but ultimately unrewarding when the lack of floodlights means that step 7 is step 7 for a reason and that no-one is stepping out of there in the near future despite the FA's plans to create Step 6 in Essex.....

LOL. Well I'm a Chairman now but still prepared to rub shoulders with the Hoi Polloi. :D

Edited by Hookey

Hasn't your great buddy big bad Buddha just got the herongate managers position. I'm sure he'd be chuffed to hear his biggest fan hammering the league he will be competing in next year.

Probably with a side no where near as good as the southminster side that by all accounts walked the league last term.

That's your 'club photographer' role down the pan mate!

I've said it time and time again on here the Esl is a pub league these days no where near the league it was 5 years ago I wish people would stop banging on about it.

As you said WTF the difference only is the floodlights. Bet teams like burnham and Enfield can't wait to go and play FC BARRY this year!