Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Surrey Elite League 2012/13 (Future CCL Clubs?)

Abbey (promoted)

Abbey Rangers

AFC Cubo

Batersea Ironsides

Bookham (dropped down/relegated from CCD1)

Claygate & Ditton (promoted)

Coulsdon Town

Crescent Rovers

Horsley

Old Farnboronians

Oxted & District

Reigate Priory

Ripley Village

Tooting Bec

Virginia Water

Weston Green

Yateley Green (promoted)

Promoted: Epsom Athletic

Relegated: Farnborough North End

So, 34 league fixtures. Hope it's a dry winter!

GF you will probably be able to answer this.

Whats has happenend to Farnborough North End. Was in the weesex, moved over to CCL Div. 1 relegated last season and now relegated in the Surrey Elitethis season....is this the demise of FNE ?

Yeah everyone has stayed apart from Lee Page...who will be joining Frimley Green from what I'm aware, with all his FC Camberley team mates. Put a good shift in for us Lee, scoring 41 goals in 19 games. I always knew it was a 1 season thing for him, as he's a good friend of mine. So it's no issue. Plus there's 7-8 new additions to strengthen the squad as we enter the Intermediate League.

No lol, he's a right back or centre back by trade. But he injured his shoulder last year, I told him to come with me and play up front to keep out the way. And went on to score, near on 2 goals a game. Once scoring 7 in 90 mintues. At CCL level tho, he's a defender lol.

hmmm, the old fne side (the one that was 3rd in wessex 1) broke up a few years back when the youngsters left to join various wessex prem clubs and or uni and the older boys retired en masse (the ex camberley town mob and the skipper that was from blackwater valley from memory) , then the afore mentioned lads stayed one season before moving on to eversley, hartley and fleet spurs etc... as for the fc camberley lads at frimley green, they will be top 8 this coming season but not top 3 in my opinion.

Possibly Inbetweener, but he is as influential as a defender as well, and where he's going, he's gonna be lucky to move aside Simmo and Jack Keenan. But I'm hoping he'll get bored soon enough, and wanna score goals again lol, it'll only be a matter time.