Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lovely Weather.

This weather must be a Godsend for all the Clubs and Groundsmen out there.A sprinkling of rain,followed by a bit of sun,perfect growing weather.Nature at its best.Especially as we are in the middle of a Hosepipe Ban.Hows your ground looking?Anything NEW to report,Lights,Stands,Turnstiles,New Clubhouse even.Heard it is lush down Windsor way,but unfortunately due to the Cost,a new Electricity Supply is out of the question,

I have commented already Smudger that our newly laid pitch is looking excellent and there has been no lying water throughout this wet summer so far!

We have new spectator ground toilets as well as a new away changing room (like the ones at North Greenford United FC).

Fantastic drought this .... Grass never looked greener, floods everywhere and I wonder if any pre season matches will be called off due to a waterlogged pitch.... Global warming, I am bl00dy freezing.

I have commented already Smudger that our newly laid pitch is looking excellent and there has been no lying water throughout this wet summer so far!

We have new spectator ground toilets as well as a new away changing room (like the ones at North Greenford United FC).

Good to hear about CW pitch.

A larger away dressing room portacabin then CC ........ ^_^ !

Good to hear about CW pitch.

A larger away dressing room portacabin then CC ........ ^_^ !

Behave or you will be barred! :mellow:

Chertsey are extending their home dressing room and the pitch has never had so much grass on it. Hopefully a huge signing to announce in due course!

At Redding Way, Knaphill the pitch drainage has been addressed so hopefully less chance of a waterlogged pitch.

Pitch has been seeded and awaiting top soil to be put down

Home Dressing Room has been refurbished and decorated

Clubroom and rest of the building is being decorated

Home & Away Dug Outs can now sit 12 people, it was originally eight but four seats in each dug out are being installed in front of the existing seating

More fence screening is being put up to help enclose the ground more

Post & Rail surrounding the pitch will also be 'enclosed'

Clubroom is having a bar put in hopefully by the start of the season

Clubroom is having a new layout including new furniture

Plus numerous other bits & pieces

Apart from that, not a lot happening!....

Chertsey are extending their home dressing room and the pitch has never had so much grass on it. Hopefully a huge signing to announce in due course!

JJ everybody huge to you.... :) !

Influx of money at Chertsey JJ ? Wonder where that comes from.... ;)

Edited by NICE GUY

At Redding Way, Knaphill the pitch drainage has been addressed so hopefully less chance of a waterlogged pitch.

Pitch has been seeded and awaiting top soil to be put down

Home Dressing Room has been refurbished and decorated

Clubroom and rest of the building is being decorated

Home & Away Dug Outs can now sit 12 people, it was originally eight but four seats in each dug out are being installed in front of the existing seating

More fence screening is being put up to help enclose the ground more

Post & Rail surrounding the pitch will also be 'enclosed'

Clubroom is having a bar put in hopefully by the start of the season

Clubroom is having a new layout including new furniture

Plus numerous other bits & pieces

Apart from that, not a lot happening!....

Blimey Trenty, where does the club get the money to pay for all that......raffles ? ..... ;)

JJ everybody huge to you.... :) !

Influx of money at Chertsey JJ ? Wonder where that comes from.... ;)

If only NG, if only! You really do live a deluded life.

You will no doubt hear about it in the local paper to Chertsey but we have secured a Main Club Sponsor for the next 2 years.

Traylen Enterprises based in Addlestone have agreed a deal to sponsor Chertsey Town fc. We will be running a piece in the Surrey Herald in the coming weeks.

The hopeful new signing is not a player. :D

I wonder if NG will find out through his sources who it is......

if its not a player it must be brunty? lol

i see a couple of weddings this sat from above hmmm another couple of good men down ;) its my boys christening saturday also so im doing a sundance all week

Not lovely weather if you're due to be getting married this Saturday though :angry:

Tell me about it mate!!I

Good luck you two, hope all goes well for you.