Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Title Odds

Exodus from Kelvedon to Harold Hill as expected so they are now surely title favourites with Frenford and you have to expect that Kelvedon will now go down after 7 or 8 good years under Stagg and Hunt.

Harold Hill Evs

Frenford 7/4

Southminster 5/1

Hannakins 6/1

Buckhurst 10/1

Harold Wood 12/1

Aldborough 12/1

Rayleigh 12/1

Westhamians 20/1

White Ensign 20/1

Manford Way 20/1

Kelvedon 25/1

Hutton 25/1

Forget the rest

Exodus from Kelvedon to Harold Hill as expected so they are now surely title favourites with Frenford and you have to expect that Kelvedon will now go down after 7 or 8 good years under Stagg and Hunt.

Harold Hill Evs

Frenford 7/4

Southminster 5/1

Hannakins 6/1

Buckhurst 10/1

Harold Wood 12/1

Aldborough 12/1

Rayleigh 12/1

Westhamians 20/1

White Ensign 20/1

Manford Way 20/1

Kelvedon 25/1

Hutton 25/1

Forget the rest

Really?? I heard it was Harold WOOD so 12/1 ain't a bad bet

Raleigh is the best bet at 12-1 , But frenford are still the best team in that league and will win it easy again. You cant make Harold Hill favs as they will still be a new team after the break up of Kelvedon, it dont say alot for the kelvedon manager if he can't keep a team together that has finished top 2 for past 3 seasons. Looking forward to seeing how Southminster do i watched a few of there games last year and they looked a very good side.

Harold hill will need a year or two to compete putting a new team together takes time, frenford, raleigh have a very settled side and will be my top two...Southminster my tip for a cup as they will beat anyone on there day..,

saying that ive just been told some of the players that they have managed to sign and names linked with them............

how Mr Field has managed to get them sort of players i have no idea.

seen Southminster and they are average but i like Aldoborough big strong team

What about div 1 what do people think, I feel Newbury forest will be strong wadham lodge will be there or there abouts hopefully ourselves and I think Springfield will be the dark horses two promotions on two year's and I wouldn't rule out canning town and gallywood as they will be looking to return to the prem first time of asking

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So a couple of weeks in and a good start for a couple of teams

Southminster very good start have not seen them yet , but I have heard they try and play the right way which is a credit to the management .

Frendford and Harold wood good starts and kelvadon a very good 5-2 win against a good reyleigh team .

Also white ensign have started well

• 2 weeks later...

Archived