Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can I get a apology from rich pls, it's not what you no it's who you no I posted this a week ago.... Don't call me the source for nothing, all I will say is they will be one of the favourites for the league and will have a huge budget.., remember where you heard it first.

A few questions that I know people on here will be able to answer -

1) What league have FC Bari been playing in?

2) How long they been about?

3) where does the name originate?

4) if they play @ Clapton I presume they are local to Forest Gate/Stratford sort of area..... why not a name change? Forest Gate United?? FC Newham?

Supposedly an almagamation of three teams that all won their leagues last season and will be looking to sign players from Step 3 & 4 to play for them next season

That is what their representative said at last nights meeting - or so I was told

We will see

Thought Bari was in Italy?

I googled FC Bari & the only thing that came up apart from the Italian club AS Bari was a website from 4 years ago & this team played in The London Asian League.

To be title contenders they will need to splash some decent money about. For one to get players to play at Clapton every other week and secondly there will be other teams in the league this season that will be throwing decent money at it.

GWR, Takeley, Enfield, Barking will have decent budgets, then you have Bethnal Green, Southend Manor & Barkingside who are always strong. Sawbo showed last year they were no mugs, plus new management at Basildon & Eton Manor means they cannot be ignored.

All in all I think that the league is getting tougher and I doubt that any team will run away with it like Witham did last year. For me it makes very interesting reading and I personally can't wait for it to start

I've just had some news Bari have just signed some of the old Apsa boys from last season on a big wage. I cant see what all the fuss is about them winning the league. (who's making these stupid decisions). If they want to win anything they should go out and bring in some Ryman League players. I don't think the old Apsa players will win them much. Sorry Apsa are a good team on their day but none of their players are exactly something to shout about.

Bari ? Strange name . Not one I'm familiar with. There was a 1970s pakistani cricketer called Wasim Bari . Could this Bari club have some asian roots perhaps ?

Facts about Bari-

Were actually not voted in at the ESL meeting it was an 'FA Decison' more about promoting inclusion i reckon as they are an asian based club (will they be better than Apsa or Bengal), apparently they were more favoured than FC Rumania or Interwood FC

Troy Hewitt played for them a few seasons back and they did a call round of sesnior cub last year looking to ground share, apparently they have financial backing but we have heard this before