Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2012/2013 Season Tickets

mal316

The season ticket price seems high (like last year) as there are only 22 teams in the league and if you paid individually per match it would only cost you £126 (that is without a free game, like last season).

I would think by making the ticket prices more competitive, you would sell more. I know in the past when I had a season ticket I was more inclined to attend rainy midweek game or a meaningless end of season game (which I hope there will be none of this season) and therefore generating more money on match days through the bar and tea hut.

Presumably admission is free for u/16's as long as they are accompanied by a paying adult?

Quite. Considering that U16s can get in for £1 unaccompanied, I would be surprised to see any U16 STs sold.

The season ticket price seems high (like last year) as there are only 22 teams in the league and if you paid individually per match it would only cost you £126 (that is without a free game, like last season).

I would think by making the ticket prices more competitive, you would sell more. I know in the past when I had a season ticket I was more inclined to attend rainy midweek game or a meaningless end of season game (which I hope there will be none of this season) and therefore generating more money on match days through the bar and tea hut.

I suppose it's debatable whether a higher discount could be given (I do understand your point about the rainy night bar take) but I consider £100 for a season of football at Stag Meadow for me and my son to be fantastic value.

Disagree with you Herne-T-H...£100 seems a reasonable enough price to me. Buying a Season Ticket isnt simply about getting a bargain, its about supporting your Football Club. Your £100 up front, in hand, banked early doors makes life just a tiny bit easier for the powers that be to navigate a path from Season start to Season end...knowing you've taken 25 x £100 pre-August rather than guesstimating that you'll average this that and the other, and you will be able to pay the bills may mean we can then all enjoy the benefits of healthy season ticket sales.

I suspect the club knows how many season tickets will be sold at £100 - it wont be a figure plucked out of the air.

Only you know will know if thats good value for you, something is only a bargain if you have the money for it to start with. Just get to as many games as you can...

HTH, If you look at the season ticket thread on the CCL forum, http://www.nonleague.co.uk/topic/170287-season-tickets/ you will see that Colliers Wood are selling their season tickets at the same price as ours and Westfield from Div 1 are only £10 cheaper.

Season tickets weren't really sold seperately last season as most were brought as part of the FSS scheme but those that were brought outside of the FSS were the same price as this season.