Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures?

Ftfc

Tends to be last week in June / first week in July.

I would think it is more likely to be the end of June, seeing as the competition starts so early these days.

Usually happens on a Monday, so they might surprise us next week but I think it will probably be the 25th June.

FA Competition fixtures are due to be released on 6 July.

League fixtures will not be issued until around 22 July, give or take a day or so either side. The reason for this late date is that I have to wait for the Ryman and Evostick Leagues to issue theirs first due to ground sharing issues. Experience has taught me to wait until all relevant information is to hand before attempting the task.

If we did not have ground sharing, the league fixtures would be issued much earlier.

As with last season, I will issue the early season fixtures for Guernsey FC at an earlier date, in order to enable all concerned to make travelling arrangements in plenty of time.

I don't have an exact date and the League Secretary is currently out of the office. As soon as I get it I will let you know but I would anticipate it being around 13 July.

Just had a call back - confirmed as 13 July

Edited by whitelaw

any we know johnno

yes a couple of them are very well known on the ccl circuit but id be foolish to say who they are. Im sure I will soon find out first hand what it feels like when a player says they will sign but doesnt.

:wall:

any we know johnno

yes a couple of them are very well known on the ccl circuit but id be foolish to say who they are. Im sure I will soon find out first hand what it feels like when a player says they will sign but doesnt.

:wall:

Its not nice JJ, remember some players are not always forthcoming with the truth and tend to use clubs in pre-season to edge their bets.

Word of advice, NEVER think of a player for your seasons plans until they have signed the dotted line. Only too often players say they will sign but they delay and then a week, could be days before the season kicks off they decide not to sign....be careful !

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I had seen a date posted, but cant find that post. When will the early season fixtures be released? Its just that I am planning a trip to the UK and ideally would like to catch a GFC away fixture...

Step 3/4 fixtures out next week, according to Southern League website, although they don't kick-off until 18th August.

Would have guessed Step 5/6/7 etc. will be out shortly.

Whitelaw said he was hoping for about 22nd July as Step Three and Four are not out until next Friday and he has to wait for them before he can sort out Epsom and Badshot Lea.

Guernsey early games should be known by now,so that flights etc can be booked surely?

Nothing quite that simple, Smudger !