Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3,076 Charges!

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/rolls-facing-huge-number-of-fa-charges-13882/

Why he is even let within 10 miles of a football ground is beyond me...

Can see Kettering going out of business by October.

Quite right, BD, BUT.....

after the hearings, might not Plod get involved ?

It's not a police issue. It's an FA rule that says you can't bet on football matches involving your club, even if you're betting on your team to win. It's a separate issue from match fixing. It covers all competitions that teams play in.

As Beano pointed out on NLM - as an official of Ashford Town he can't bet on the FA Cup final as Ashford play in the competition. This applies to all players and officials of all clubs.

One Accrington player got a £3500 fine and eight month suspension for allowing his brother-in-law to use his account to put on a £5 accumulator that featured Accrington Stanley. That's how seriously the FA treat the issue.

http://menmedia.co.uk/accringtonobserver/news/s/1131763_the_5_bet_that_may_cost_a_career

So, a reminder to all players and officials going to Guernsey this season. Don't put on a bet with their bookie as, if the FA find out, you're screwed.

Anyone else see that although he has put them into a CVA and will be paying creditors pennies in the pound, including former players he has offered a new player £600 per week plus bonuses according to non league daily? I would be fuming if I was a creditor!!! And if I was a club who play by the book, pay for what you get, keep your head above board and pay players etc with what's left. Why do it hey? Much easier to pay silly money, don't worry about people whose services you use or that silly person called the tax man, just rack up the debt and enjoy it. Start again on same journey with a slightly different name and have some fun again.

Surely the FA has to do something about these people. Farnborough twice in 4 years nearly going out if business, clubs even at this level paying out more than they can afford, look at the number of reformed sides due to this problem.

Even worse in Scotland. Watched a programme yesterday regarding Rangers and the situation regarding liquidation and the 'newco'. There's a good chance they will start next season in the Scottish Premier League, which would be a travesty. All the debts gone, club liquidated and everyone carries on as though nothing's happened! The only punishment I can see so far is a 3 year ban from Europe. Even the transfer embargo was overturned. Interesting though that a lot of other SPL club's fans are refusing to buy season tickets, demanding their chairmen do not vote the newco back in before they commit. Good on 'em, as the newco should start in Division 3. Anything else is a mockery and sets a precedent for other Scottish clubs in financial trouble to follow the same route.

Anyone else see that although he has put them into a CVA and will be paying creditors pennies in the pound, including former players he has offered a new player £600 per week plus bonuses according to non league daily? I would be fuming if I was a creditor!!! And if I was a club who play by the book, pay for what you get, keep your head above board and pay players etc with what's left. Why do it hey? Much easier to pay silly money, don't worry about people whose services you use or that silly person called the tax man, just rack up the debt and enjoy it. Start again on same journey with a slightly different name and have some fun again.

Surely the FA has to do something about these people. Farnborough twice in 4 years nearly going out if business, clubs even at this level paying out more than they can afford, look at the number of reformed sides due to this problem.

But "Kettering's budget is no one else's business".....say some people...

This is why a lot of businesses won't deal with football clubs unless it's cash up front. You can't blame them.

Really sad news about one of my old clubs. I hope they find a way out of trouble.... :(

Yawn....what dates otherwise shut the feck up,you've lost any credability you had with your BS last week

So bitter and jealous ...bless :huh: !!!

Bitter and jealous of what you really are a c0ck and with no checkable record that makes you a FAKE in my eyes so unless you can produce just shut the feck up,I'll say it again Whyteleaf's forum has got the right idea if you don't have a checkable ID then you can feck off, we should do the same.

Really sad news about one of my old clubs. I hope they find a way out of trouble.... :(

Yawn....what dates otherwise shut the feck up,you've lost any credability you had with your BS last week

So bitter and jealous ...bless :huh: !!!

Bitter and jealous of what you really are a c0ck and with no checkable record that makes you a FAKE in my eyes so unless you can produce just shut the feck up,I'll say it again Whyteleaf's forum has got the right idea if you don't have a checkable ID then you can feck off, we should do the same.

'ere TWO FACE help us out here, what was that John Lennon and Bryan Ferry song again .......? ;) !!!