Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions 2012-2013

So as we look ahead to the forthcoming new campaign what are your predictions for top three and bottom three in each of the three divisions and which teams will be lifting the major cup silverware this season?

Difficult to say until you know who is managing every team and what players they have brought in...

I will chuck a couple of early ones in though...Dunstable Town in the top 3 of the Prem and Crawley Green in the top 3 of Div 1.

Hate to say but feel Hoddesdon will be promoted this year. There budget is massive!

Lol, yeah, we stumbled across an old treasure chest, full of doubloons and bounty! And we took nearly £3mil on our tea bar this year....throwing it around like it's going out of fashion, we are!!!!

So as we look ahead to the forthcoming new campaign what are your predictions for top three and bottom three in each of the three divisions and which teams will be lifting the major cup silverware this season?

Karen - Isn't this a bit premature

You would know all about premature matters Rhodes

Has Syd Lexic been telling you about our nights out then when he has been djing

Think Aylesbury Utd will be up there, hearing they have picked up a couple of Lev Green players following Heath's departure, including Lee Bircham.

Dont put your money on AFC Dunstable this season. As our lovely partners at Creasey Park have lost a few players to Hemel, they are now offering our squad silly money. Supposed to be working together to make the new facility work. Its football I expect.

Think Aylesbury Utd will be up there, hearing they have picked up a couple of Lev Green players following Heath's departure, including Lee Bircham.

Dont put your money on AFC Dunstable this season. As our lovely partners at Creasey Park have lost a few players to Hemel, they are now offering our squad silly money. Supposed to be working together to make the new facility work. Its football I expect.

I see you also lost BJ Christie to Hemel. How do you think he will do there, quite a big step.

I see you also lost BJ Christie to Hemel. How do you think he will do there, quite a big step.

Luckily it's a dual registration as 2 different leagues and he has not signed a contract with Hemel. Also we have linked up with Hemel so non contract players can move either way. Edited by OD's

Luckily it's a dual registration as 2 different leagues and he has not signed a contract with Hemel. Also we have linked up with Hemel so non contract players can move either way.

That's a good little set up, especially with the youth announcement they have made.

Luckily it's a dual registration as 2 different leagues and he has not signed a contract with Hemel. Also we have linked up with Hemel so non contract players can move either way.

That's a good little set up, especially with the youth announcement they have made.

Yes and we are very excited with our Under 18's next season with our partnership with Luton Town. Players released from their Academy will make up the majority of the team and hopefully some good enough for the 1st team.

• 2 weeks later...

Karen – Isn’t this a bit premature

I still feel it is far too early to be thinking of who is going to be a force next season