Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Good Luck to Woody. He may be going to a blue and white team but we know he bleeds red and white :)

he may bleed red and white but if you cut deep enough, it will be the blue and white of Reading, apparently!

Transfer - The best cone and water bottle carrier has left Sandhurst and gone to Ash to join Bonzo ....lots of noise there then ....who can shout the loudest ...lol ;) !

Wrong as usual what a load of sh1te you talk, I have retired from management due to work commitments and will spend this season supporting my beloved Ash United thats all I was saying in a previous post, as usual you chose to missread it and add your own pathetic spin,why dont you grow up.

Why don't I grow up thats choice coming from Uncle Fester THE Mr. Motivator the best motivator, there's no-one better than you eh ....lol :P !!!

You will still carry the cones and water bottles to help your beloved Ash United 'cos they know you are the best motivator....oops sorry no, the best cone and water bottle carrier ever..... ;) !!!

Just thought I'd pop in to see if anything had changed.

The above was all I needed to see.

dont remember you PRE-WARNING me. Maybe u should scroll through all your posts to double check.

Yes he left Camberley to join Chertsey.

interesting maybe my ol mate will join him ;)

johnno has micheal strudley been training with you at chertsey mate?

was he not at farnham?

he was but a lil birdie tells me he may be at chertsey

a gk but a good striker also

Transfer - The best cone and water bottle carrier has left Sandhurst and gone to Ash to join Bonzo ....lots of noise there then ....who can shout the loudest ...lol ;) !

Wrong as usual what a load of sh1te you talk, I have retired from management due to work commitments and will spend this season supporting my beloved Ash United thats all I was saying in a previous post, as usual you chose to missread it and add your own pathetic spin,why dont you grow up.

Why don't I grow up thats choice coming from Uncle Fester THE Mr. Motivator the best motivator, there's no-one better than you eh ....lol :P !!!

You will still carry the cones and water bottles to help your beloved Ash United 'cos they know you are the best motivator....oops sorry no, the best cone and water bottle carrier ever..... ;) !!!

Just thought I'd pop in to see if anything had changed.

The above was all I needed to see.

BYE, BYE.....waste of time that was, wasn't it ! Don't like it then go on your own boring forum..... ;) !!!

Good Luck to Woody. He may be going to a blue and white team but we know he bleeds red and white :)

he may bleed red and white but if you cut deep enough, it will be the blue and white of Reading, apparently!

Ha Ha. Red and white is his first colour JJ and remember that when it comes calling again. And it will ......

Problem is I will have to pop over to Alwyns Lane at some point now to see how he is :)

Ha Ha. Red and white is his first colour JJ and remember that when it comes calling again. And it will ......

Problem is I will have to pop over to Alwyns Lane at some point now to see how he is :)

Well if you do pop over please inform me as I will put a ticket on the gate and order an extra batch of BURGERS!!

Well if you do pop over please inform me as I will put a ticket on the gate and order an extra batch of BURGERS!!

Very kind of you JJ but I will not eat the burgers and I will always pay to get in.

It seems that Ex Dorking manager and now the new Horsham YMCA manager appears to be taking 6 Dorking players to YMCA........ interesting !

Well BJR .......?

I've been 'out-of-the-loop' for several days for medical reasons.

I have heard ther rumours but I don't know the full story.

I think Glyyn wanted to bring in several people he knows, and will probably name names in the very near future.

Very kind of you JJ but I will not eat the burgers and I will always pay to get in.

Tears at the ready Krooonntz 'cos Neil's left Camberley.....as your status says he is one of your favourite players....ahh bless :wub: ....... another good man left Camberley ! Whats happening down there Kroonntzzz ?

I will be honest with you Nice Guy.

Neil was approached by a club who are at a higher level than Camberley. He spoke with the club and liked what they do and was offered a position that was a ste up for him. Neil is a loyal Camberley person but had the opportunity to try himself out at a higher level. He took that chance and good luck to him for that.

If he hadnt taken it you would have been on here accusing him of not testing himself and wanting to stay with his mates.

Nothing going on simply a bigger club gave Neil an opportunity that was too good to miss. I also hear Neil's agent may be in for a few quid as well. What say you JJ ?