Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

I've missed the Villager! ;)

As far as I know only about three or four have left Westfield in total. Panter has gone back to Uxbridge (as he always planned to), Henry is at Ash (so a step up), Andy King at Ascot United (again a step up) and Neil Roissetter is at Sheerwater because he thinks he will get more first team games there (fair enough). Lee and Daryn are both unable to play as NLN said. Daryn I think will be back but only for fitness then will try again at a conference prem or south club. Lee is doing some coaching which means he cant train and can only play selected games. Is his mind (and I agree) you cant play if you cant train.

Villager your opinion is widely shared.

Smudge, as a resident, I can tell you first hand Ottershaw is fine.

Shame they wrecked your central pub.

The Otter was brilliant.

Had many a jar in there when I worked in Egham. Went past a few days ago, and it's another glorified steak-house now, if memory serves.

It's a terrible harvester!! Means I have to walk many metres to the crown, much better.

A sign of these times, I'm afraid.

The good old traditional pub with NO juke-box or noisy computer games, but with darts and shove-halfpenny are dying fast !

Edited by Big J R

Windsor sign Gavin Smith from Godalming.

Played half a season or so for W&E under Scott 2-3 years ago but left following a bereavement.

Hard-working, popular player, though he was not really prolific at Stag Meadow as he had been elsewhere in his career.

He will get a very warm welcome.

Ray Parlour to play some more games for Wembley FC? http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/parlour-would-be-up-for-it-15467/

Watch out for Oxford United scouts at Windsor tomorrow.

Word is that they've agreed to let James Constable join Bristol Rovers, so long as they can get Ryan O'Toole in as replacement.

Which pub is it, as I may well know it if it's in Windsor?

We're still waiting !

Sorry Jurgs78/BJR been busy for couple of days. Just a small pub on the three counties border. Central to Camberley, Sandhurst, Cove & Eversley.

Jurgs used to drink in the Stag & Hounds (opp stag meadow) back in the 70s/80s, excellent pub then, Ossie & Ian Hutch turned out a few times for the pub team at the end of their careers.