Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Ah, sorry Bad Guy - I thought you implied that I hadn't seen him play. My apologies.

Issac has sent his Football CV off to over 100 clubs, and most didn't even bother replying. Those that did either weren't interested, or promised him trials only to renege.

That's why he turned to UK Football Finder, same as thousands of other players.

Nigel, I have to 100% agree with this.

The worst ones are those who don't even bother turning up for training, or refuse to train with clubs 'beneath their status.'

I won't forget a lad called Luka Radic who played at Leatherhead - was complete cack and they had to sub him on 6 mins! He said he'd played for Tottenham Youth, but I sincerely doubt it. Last heard playing for the glamorous Putney Phoenix!

how many times have i come across players saying who an where theyve played an they are complete useless kents jesus to many players kid themselves an think there better than what they are !! i was at real madrid ill have you know

how many times have i come across players saying who an where theyve played an they are complete useless kents jesus to many players kid themselves an think there better than what they are !! i was at real madrid ill have you know

Newbs is that the REAL Madrid tho'..............lol ;) !!!

This Isaac guy never played for Ebbsfleet in the conference did he?

I think he scored one for the reserve side early on last year.

Ike played reserve football at Ebsfleet. Good lad with a lot of potential, potential being the key word. He's definitely got the attributes to player higher but like any player with potential it'll be up to him how far he goes. Stranger things have happened & you never know whose watching you but it is up to the player to let his football do the talking.

Just because a player was at an academy when he was younger but isn't great now doesnt mean they are lying. I was at an academy when I was younger but would struggle to make a CCL side now even in Div1 doesnt mean when someone asks me who I played for when I was younger im lying I just didn't progress / have the right attitude.

Just because a player was at an academy when he was younger but isn't great now doesnt mean they are lying. I was at an academy when I was younger but would struggle to make a CCL side now even in Div1 doesnt mean when someone asks me who I played for when I was younger im lying I just didn't progress / have the right attitude.

more of a sarcastic reply mate ;)

Brunty, what was it like, was it red then...? lol .

Its more modren now, its got more seats the VIP has been refurbished and has had a touch up of paint here and there since you last visited.............. ;) !!!

played in the car park!

Guernsey FC's Rhys Jordan has signed a professional contract with the Npower Championship's Bristol City.

The 18 year old has been with the 'The Robins' on a number of occasions this season trying to secure a deal with the West Country club and has impressed the coaching staff in that time. He successfully completed a medical before signing a contract until the end of 2012/13 season. Jordan will now be working hard for the remainder of the campaign to earn a longer deal.

Dalts, I can only speak as I find. Issac (Ike) Robertson put in a good performance v Leatherhead Reserves in the game I saw.

The midfielder called Ike wouldn't be Ike Nzuruba by any chance? Thought he was with Hayes & Yeading Reserves :s