Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Bit harsh that Dalts! I think Ike had a good game, not perfect, but who does at this level. He still put the ball in the back of the net and what more can you ask for from a striker. The lad you were talking about Dalts is Leavan Sullivan

If you watch a game an a player has a complete worldy in the game doesnt mean he's going to do that every game simps they need to be watched a few times an against different oppo before you run the rule over them . i expect every team has come across a player that is class in training but get them in a game an they are completely clueless an would be better over the park with jumpers for goal posts that said theres always a flipside to that where a player is useless in training but decent on a matchday!!

That's very fair, Newby.

Hopefully I'll get to see a video of the Football Finder lads when they play next week v a French Academy XI. There's a few new faces coming in, and from what I've heard they could be useful.

Isaac was the number 11, who sounds and looks like a tall Eddie Murphy. The number 9 was Peter Biggs. I think the midfielder your referring to is Leavan by the sounds of it.

Yes that is True Got injured At Guernsey 4 games in Then we had change of management who went to Chipstead he went training there and made his injury Worse.Wish him all the best as he is a great player.