Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

It's was intresting too see that Eversley sent the 7 dayer to us for Enrico instead of Egham!! Oops!!! Don't think Willmore will be happy about his mate Sav nicking a player under his nose!!

I believe Sav requested that the club put an approach in to Egham for Enrico, but a communication error (I thought he was still playing for Lammas) meant that the club put it into Lammas by mistake as he had recently played a couple of games for them.

We advised Sav after a reply from the Lammas secretary and I know he immediately contacted Steve Wilmore, the Lammas manager, to clear up the confusion and discuss the situation.

Good to have Enrico back. As I have previously said on here, he's a decent player and a good lad to have at the club.

He was flying for us but then Egham recalled him a week ago saying they wanted all their players back and let him leave a week later. Strange. Great signing for Eversley and I believe he told Willmore it was convinient as he lived in camberley. Top lad.

He was flying for us but then Egham recalled him a week ago saying they wanted all their players back and let him leave a week later. Strange. Great signing for Eversley and I believe he told Willmore it was convinient as he lived in camberley. Top lad.

Good signing

Edited by bobuk

Redders it was a unlucky mate gaffer signed a couple of players the week he came back so was top heavy in certain positions and then a 7 dayer come in...........

Haa, it's fair enough mate Egham were entitled to do that. The player chooses at the end if the day and chose Eversley and wish him all the best because I have a lot of time for him.

Eversley have sighed forward enrico Rossoni back from egham.

Was it a very big sigh ??

:ph34r:

:bolt:

Strange ? By ''recalling'' one must assume he was on loan with Lammas from Egham ?

Can one CCL club loan out their player to another CCL club ? ....queue VP/Alan C. or any other......

Strange ? By ''recalling'' one must assume he was on loan with Lammas from Egham ?

Can one CCL club loan out their player to another CCL club ? ....queue VP/Alan C. or any other......

I would guess so.

You can dual contract as well - a few of the Slimbridge lads are dualed with Gloucester City for instance.