Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

No

So either you are lying or part of your management team is? Would someone exagerate the truth to make themselves and the club look better, or would someone cover the truth to save face at the teams poor season so far? Are you one of the players on £20 a game?

Also heard you have secured Ashford's ground for a further two years, even though the figures seem excessive. Thats good news, if you earn your wages and start winning like "the good old days" ;)

For the millionth time who gives a feck whether players are getting dough. This green eyed monster really plays with people's minds.

I was bored this afternoon until I read this topics latest posts. Now I'm even more bored

So just because you are bored with a certain subject everyone has to be? You must really think high of yourself

So just because you are bored with a certain subject everyone has to be? You must really think high of yourself

padlock that message you wrote, there is no need. I think hugger has written a interesting piece and don't need nuggets like you and occasionally red flop slagging him off please apologise

There very sad people chubby, personally I think there one person being two users. Sorry TH I read your question wrong, I thought it said is the whole team on 20-30 a week. Yes some players get paid and no I'm not one of them.

Does anyone know who these two donuts are (Tigger and Tree Hugger) and whether they belong to a certain club? They both seem to pop there heads up every now and then, slag a few people/clubs off and throw a few insults around. Very sad!

A bit rich Chubby Brown you questioning who Tigger and Tree Hugger are,does anyone know who you are.There was a thread where people could put a name to a Avator, you declined.WHO ARE YOU more to the point?

Chubby,

If I remember correctly, Tigger is a player at Spelthorne Sports.

Yes chubby that is very rich!!!!who the feck are you???something to do with Eversley mayb is he smudge haha!!!!!!

I have no

Yes chubby that is very rich!!!!who the feck are you???something to do with Eversley mayb is he smudge haha!!!!!!

I have no idea Jamie,maybe Daniel,Ant,could give us the lowdown.

Thanks Smudge, I didn't see that thread though so apologies. For what it's worth my name is Mark Cooper, 39 years of age Dad of two and I live in Hook, and grew up in Fleet. I dont belong to any club and just take a general interest in local football. Used to play a bit when I was younger and played for Yateley Green for about 7 years before a bad knee injury forced me onto the sidelines. I have watched Eversley go through the leagues in the past few years and so like to see them do well but I am not part of the club. Is that okay with you Dalts?? How about you Smudge??