Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

No offence, but isn't that a hell of a drop from trials with Inter Milan (albeit via a TV programme.....although you still have to be good enough to get to the end) to CCL1??

Surely someone of his ability should be playing a bit higher (fairplay to Knaphill for getting him on board though)??

At Knaphill to get fit and sharp, however long Knaphill keep hold of him it will be there gain.....Full backs getting roasted for fun

Yes inbetwenner!! Well first jurgs he's pals with Tekkers and I think he's going to tryvhis luck in america in a few months so will be with us temporary but still good to have him for them few months!

Yeh redders is correct a friend of mine and a player who played for my academy. If knaphill wasnt so far a way there are a lot of talented players playing for me at the moment most have had pro deals at league clubs but none drive! Hicham will be with us a while and patch who has just come back from playing pro under 18 in portugal and spain will be with us until he leaves for america probally next year

He scored a great individual goal against Chertsey last week. I then mentioned a 7 dayer was on its way and the Knaphill players couldnt wait to tell me he was off to play in the States soon. Didnt mention it was months away though.......................

things are good mate. Got some serious decision making to do in the next week. Too many players and all good standard.

Where was Charlie on Saturday??

Ooooh, you bragger, Johnno !!!

I shall now expect fantastic results from you !!!!

(Unlike a certain female Team GB olympic judo competitor ! )

Easy Jurgs!

I run an academy in west london for young boys who have been released from pro clubs and help get them back into clubs or at the least playing on the non league circuit. Been going well had a few sign to pro clubs over the preseason, have a couple games against some of the academies in next couple of weeks and hopefully 1 or 2 will impress enough and be invited back. As for Hicham he didnt drop from Inter straight to Knaphill. He managed to gain a 2 year scholar with Southend on his arrival back to uk where he played well but was not offered a peo deal at end so was released last summer. Due to go out and play in america and i took him down knaphill to get playing agiain to regain his confidence and benefit us having his quality at training and in the games.

Johnno any chance we can loan that Pomroy fella!

No mate, sorry. He's been playing really well in our friendlies. Fancy a swop? Hicham for a couple of my other strikers??