Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ampthill looking for home friendly 14th July

Ampthill town first team are looking for a step 4 or 5 side to play , at ampthill on the 14th July . Any one interested message me

Highmoor Ibis FC of the Hellenic Premier are looking for an away friendly on 14th July, please drop me an email if you have availability. teammanagerhifc@gmail.com

Arlesey Town are listed as playing Stotfold on the 14th at Crawley Green

According to their website its only a training game, dare say would rather have a proper friendly on grass, than that skid pan that is the plastic at Crawley Green

Should contact Brackley mate they don't have anything booked in. They've done so well to get to Conf North. Scored best goal of my career away against them another ground I've scored at MM8 lol control on thigh volley top corner 35 yards in case you wanted to know hahahahaha

Brackley Town (Step 2) are free that day as are St. Ives Town (Step 5, UCL)

Should contact Brackley mate they don't have anything booked in. They've done so well to get to Conf North. Scored best goal of my career away against them another ground I've scored at MM8 lol control on thigh volley top corner 35 yards in case you wanted to know hahahahaha

You're getting worse with your porkies WB, unless it was an own goal haha

You're getting worse with your porkies WB, unless it was an own goal haha

Hahaha it was magic Pete Foley should have signed me straight away I think. Ah the glory days.

I will add that fixture when I next update the other thread

Edited by Karen Browne

I will add that fixture when I next update the other thread

Thats very good of you Rhodsey!

How about Stotfold Reserves