Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 14th Friendlies

Pagham 1-1 South Park....think Higgins was our scorer. Good, competitive game, 1-0 up before the Pagham centre mid bagged a worldy with 10mins to go.

They did well to get that game on considering the weather down there his week. Did you play mate?

Pitch was actually pretty decent up until about half time when it cut up a little bit, but still not as bad as you'd have expected. Yea got 70 mins, first game in about 4 months after injuring my hamstring last season and it held up well and thought I did alright, still not quite there in terms of fitness yet but that's expected. Three Bridges away on Tuesday....fancy it??

11-3? :o

Are you sure it wasn't a rugby match? ;)

Not much good at counting either 6 plus 3 is 9 and 11 plus 3 is 14 now if you add 14 and 9 you get 23 keep taking the tablets oh and you never did get back to me on what you have won it seems a bit unfair that i gave a list of my awards and you didn't.

Dorking Wanderers 1 v 0 Walton Casuals

Feltham 2 v 2 Ascot Utd

Wembley 2 v 0 Hillingdon Borough

Dorking 2 v 2 Westfield

Mole Valley 2 v 6 Lancing

Mole Valley Res 5 v 0 LancingRes

Edited by Smudge

Pitch was actually pretty decent up until about half time when it cut up a little bit, but still not as bad as you'd have expected. Yea got 70 mins, first game in about 4 months after injuring my hamstring last season and it held up well and thought I did alright, still not quite there in terms of fitness yet but that's expected. Three Bridges away on Tuesday....fancy it??

well if it's still raining then maybe as not too far if it's wasted trip.

Mole Valley 2 v 5 Lancing

Think it was 2-6 and then 0-5 in the reserves game. Sorry Gary!

How many results are we waiting on?

Badshot Lea 6 v 1 Bracknell Town

A good performance in our 2nd friendly. Played on the Army 4G in Aldershot on a day when a lot of games were postponed due to the weather. Goals from Darren Blake 2, Liam Roberts, Josh Pearson, Brad Smith and Mark Peters. Next up is Binfield on Tuesday evening @ Cantley Park 6.30pm KO WEATHER PERMITTING.

A good performance in our 2nd friendly. Played on the Army 4G in Aldershot on a day when a lot of games were postponed due to the weather. Goals from Darren Blake 2, Liam Roberts, Josh Pearson, Brad Smith and Mark Peters. Next up is Binfield on Tuesday evening @ Cantley Park 6.30pm KO WEATHER PERMITTING.

Woking's match report: http://www.wokingfc.co.uk/news/article/3478/woking-given-tough-examination-as-pre-season-starts/ Thought Windsor were impressive today against a conference national side who had most of their first team and also new signings on show and even triallists were players from clubs at far higher level than us. Pitch looked fantastic. Encourgaging start.

I just read your list of honours Duncs, very impressive cup record, well done you must be very proud of your achievement, I especially like the way you assume I know of you, unfortunately I do not, but I would like to meet you, love your passion and enthusiasm.

By the way I've not won anything ever, not as a player or manager.

Forget it mate the forecast is for more heavy rain starting on monday,going by the goalscorers it looks as though you have retained a lot of the Baggy Lea lads how is Dan Kerr is he going to play this year or is he still out.