Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey launch their own TV station...

HKP

Not heard anything locally. Been similar rumours which have all proved groundless. Even IF. Something did occur then it would to be enough of a reason to stop other teams from staying overnight in our lovely island.

Was at Egham today did not hear anything said about Guernsey Game as far as i know it all Systems go for the Egham bandwagon to be landing at Guernsey Airport about 9oclock Fri night.

We've asked around a few people who would know if there'd been a 'serious incident' (Guernsey being a small place and all that) and drawn a blank. Also there's no talk of clubs being banned from overnight stays.

One or two teams may have reversed their scoring deficit off the pitch but that's another story.....

So an unfounded rumour from Non League Nigel via his Egham contacts.Suggest you check your facts before posting in future.I am sure if this allegation was put by me,many would be tearing me apart,thanks ORMERING,HKP,for putting this to bed.

Dont think the rumours are unfounded Smudge. Was at the Hartley Wintney game yesterday and there was talk of an incident involving Croydon but the details were not disclosed. Apparently the league have asked for the topic not to be discussed on forums so I guess we'll never know what the allegations are.....unless some kind of action is taken which I then assume it will become public knowledge.

So Egham and Hartley know about this Rumour/Incident.Rumoured the League do not want the Rumour discussed on Forums,but know one knows what the Rumour is?What sort of League do we have here,people can spread Rumours that they know nothing about and thats OK.Well not in my book it is not,so can either Guernsey,Croydon,Combined Counties League,throw some light on this,or put it to bed.

Some people choose not to put their allegations and gossip / rumours all over the internet.

I blame the papers. They don't report news anymore - just gossip and shite which has made the public think stuff that isn't important matters.

[****!!****] me Smudge youve got a cheek after you wrongly named someone this week accusing them of being NG . Youve had a pop at all and sundry but as soon as it involves one of your beloved Croydon sdes they can do wrong.

Let me back up it up with a fact after i received a pm from someone this morning on here. All club secretarys received communication this week about an alleged incident last week and were reminded that they are representing the league when visitng Guernsey, basically the league will come down like a ton of bricks on the next team to play up

Getting back on topic, GFC have received permission from the FA to show their Vase match versus Crowborough on GFC TV.

Let me back up it up with a fact after i received a pm from someone this morning on here. All club secretarys received communication this week about an alleged incident last week and were reminded that they are representing the league when visitng Guernsey, basically the league will come down like a ton of bricks on the next team to play up

Well said.

I feel sure that if the League wanted all and sundry to know, a certain very well informed official who posts on here would have told us.

If there IS any foundation, let the League deal with it.

[****!!****] me Smudge youve got a cheek after you wrongly named someone this week accusing them of being NG . Youve had a pop at all and sundry but as soon as it involves one of your beloved Croydon sdes they can do wrong.

Wrongly named someone,do you have proof? As for having a pop at all and Sundry,name them!!! You see that word alledged,in my eyes it means Fook all,if it happened charge them,why come down like a ton of bricks,on the next team to play up.You have had 2 pops in 1 day,one at me and one at yesterdays Referee,at least when I have a pop,I NAME THEM,unlike you who gets his information 2nd hand,you cannot.

Well said.

I feel sure that if the League wanted all and sundry to know, a certain very well informed official who posts on here would have told us.

If there IS any foundation, let the League deal with it.

But if there was Foundation,they should not of informed Club Secretaries,that the next Club to bring the League into disrepute would be come down on like a ton of bricks.Before the first allegations had been sorted by them surely.John I heard a rumour,you have stepped aside at Dorking,any truth in it?

Wrongly named someone,do you have proof? As for having a pop at all and Sundry,name them!!! You see that word alledged,in my eyes it means Fook all,if it happened charge them,why come down like a ton of bricks,on the next team to play up.You have had 2 pops in 1 day,one at me and one at yesterdays Referee,at least when I have a pop,I NAME THEM,unlike you who gets his information 2nd hand,you cannot.

Your unbelivable Smudge-Firstly i didnt have a pop at yesterdays referee in in large had a good game, i simply commented that the sending off was extremley harsh a view shared by many in the ground. You have gone ahead and named somebody as Nice Guy which according to most simply isnt true. How about an apology to the man in question?

Secondly name who exactly? was simply repeating my conversation yesterday and i had no reason to disbelieve the person and going by the letter to all clubs it appears something went on. Not that it's any of mine or your business to be fair.

You should read my post more carefully 'As for having a pop at all and Sundry' name them.The all and sundry that is.I stand by my NICE GUY post,no apology needed.So if it is not 'any of your business' why post a remark in the First place?