Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 18th July Friendlies

Hartley Wintney v Marlow ---7.15pm NOW PLAYING TUESDAY 17TH.

Warlingham v Redhill-----7.30pm CANCELLED

wars v redhill i's back on at verdayne gardens due to pitch drying out dramatically

They arnt a bad side smudge but had quiet a few missing tonight and was 1-1 at half time second half was lots changes and only two first team players was on the pitch from last season.at least we got some gametime only our second pre season friendly

They arnt a bad side smudge but had quiet a few missing tonight and was 1-1 at half time second half was lots changes and only two first team players was on the pitch from last season.at least we got some gametime only our second pre season friendly

Have wars lost many players from last season?

See some have gone to Croydon

Have wars lost many players from last season?

See some have gone to Croydon

we have lost two from our cup final side to Croydon along with our skipper and another

How did lammas get on under the guidance of new skipper redders against Walton and hersham

im hearing hes quit already .........................nathan strikes again lol

How did lammas get on under the guidance of new skipper redders against Walton and hersham

im hearing hes quit already .........................nathan strikes again lol

I see he was all upset on Facebook a couple of days ago because his dog chewed up his captains armband.

Maybe this has something to do with it? ;)

I just got told the same thing Newby! What a shame. 1-1 I believe the score was.

it is you could have an exodus like when i left an another 5 or 6 followed or went to better things its a shame as staines lammas fc is a club i love an nathan has taken them forward challenging an winning the league in the past if only his man management skills were better football wise he gets to wound up off an away from the pitch a nice fella!! you cant knock his credentials in coco

Yes can confirm I have left Lammas and decided to take up a new challenge else where, it was the hardest decision ive ever made as i love that club but I like too thank Nathan for the last 4 years I think he's a top bloke and his heart is in the right place, He has put so much into that club and works tirelessly for them. I just felt like I need a new challenge and wish Nath and all the Lammas boys the best for the season and hope they get promotion as I think they deserve it.

Yes can confirm I have left Lammas and decided to take up a new challenge else where, it was the hardest decision ive ever made as i love that club but I like too thank Nathan for the last 4 years I think he's a top bloke and his heart is in the right place, He has put so much into that club and works tirelessly for them. I just felt like I need a new challenge and wish Nath and all the Lammas boys the best for the season and hope they get promotion as I think they deserve it.

Where is this new challenge mate?

Where is this new challenge mate?

Reds wasn't there rumours last season that you might be going to Molesey ?