Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 21st July Friendlies

Met police 1 Eversley 4

Met Police were a mixture of 1st / reserves & trialists so this wasn`t their 1st team but nevertheless this is the strongest Eversley side i have seen and with 4 nailed on starters absent we looked very good today. Next Saturday's visit of South Park will give us a much better idea of where we are at. Away for that one so will leave Miles/Chubby Brown to comment on it if they are there.

Hoped the Nuneaton massive behaved themselves, Guernsey Donkey!

They're a good side, in fairness, and they should finish mid-table in the Conference Premier.

Feltham 3 Rayners Lane 1 - Could've been 10-10 had both sides taken chances. Feltham deserved the win though and was a fairly decent game to watch whilst sipping a cider

They're a good side, in fairness, and they should finish mid-table in the Conference Premier.

They were fine lol ! They had a few fans singing. Our usual vocal mob weren't there but I shouted a couple of songs at them including 'Blue Square you havin a laugh !' Because they weren't very good really for a Blue Square team we've played better in the CCL

They were fine lol ! They had a few fans singing. Our usual vocal mob weren't there but I shouted a couple of songs at them including 'Blue Square you havin a laugh !' Because they weren't very good really for a Blue Square team we've played better in the CCL

was a really good game had some good banter in the first half with the nuneaton fans.

I spoke to some of them, great bunch of lads who had only had 2 hours sleep following their long journey to Poole and then a 4am boat to Guernsey!

Their language was a bit colourful, which came as a bit of a shock to us sheltered Guern's.

I spoke to some of them, great bunch of lads who had only had 2 hours sleep following their long journey to Poole and then a 4am boat to Guernsey!

Their language was a bit colourful, which came as a bit of a shock to us sheltered Guern's.

Their songs didn't shock me as they were normal football songs, but they probably did shock some of our fans new to football !.

Our Guernsey FCs songs don't contain swear words because as a community club we want our young fans to join in and we don't think its appropriate to have swearing in our songs.

Ash utd 2 - chertsey 3

Message from Ash Utd after another defeat..............

Calling Fecker Gump, self acclaimed Mr. Motivator, Sir ALEX of the CCL, wig finder, our blessed cone and water carrier, I've won everything......please come and halp us,,,,, we want to win something and your just the person, we know you've turned down 7 clubs to assist them, but please help us we need YOU !......................LMFAO ;) !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Hailsham 0-3 Wood

Hailsham reserves 1-6 Wood reserves

Cobham v Wood Tuesday evening (7.30) with Wood reserves facing Met Police academy (6.15)

Saturdays games v St Francis Rangers have been switched to Wibbandune.

bedfont sports 2 northwood 3

good decent football played by both in the sunshine an a pleasing first game from our point of view , first half we edged it an deservedlty went in at ht 2-1 up the pick of the goals coming from watts with a left foot volley. second half got a bit feisty an we tired letting our guests grab two goals ! pleasing for us as we had three or four missing an the youth that came with us did very well!!! also pleasing i got through 70 mins with no injuries!!!!

Mole Valley SCR 3-3 St Francis Rangers

Decent game, although disappointed in the performance of a fair few of our lads.

Took a 2-0 lead inside 15 minutes, and were fairly comfortable in the first half, wasted a few chances, and they had the odd chance, but nothing really to worry about.

3-0 early in the second half, then the usual raft of changes from both sides changed context of the game.

Own goal on the hour bought them back into it, and two goals in the last 5 gave them a draw.

Decent bunch of lads though, as have been all the Sussex sides we have played.

South Park on Tuesday, and pre-season ends with trip down to Hailsham.

Ressies lost 8-2 to St Francis Rangers and earlier a club XI beat Stoneleigh Town 4-1, in a fairly feisty encounter

Ash utd 2 - chertsey 3

Message from Ash Utd after another defeat..............

Calling Fecker Gump, self acclaimed Mr. Motivator, Sir ALEX of the CCL, wig finder, our blessed cone and water carrier, I've won everything......please come and halp us,,,,, we want to win something and your just the person, we know you've turned down 7 clubs to assist them, but please help us we need YOU !......................LMFAO ;) !!!

Message from Ash United to Nice Guy..........

Get a life......

Boring now not banter......

Beginning to look like you should change your name to ‘Jealous Guy’....

If you ask nicely maybe he might let you play with his cones and water bottles now that he has retired.