Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

Hope to have some uopdates later or tomorrow.

I know Worcester Park, Westfield and AFC Wimbledon are on our radar, amongst others.

Just to add that, despite the shocking amount of rain about, there is not a puddle to be seen at Wibbandune! :P

Just got word of a few friendlies WPFC have arrange:

7th July - Walton & Hersham

21st July - Worpolesdon FC

28th July - Corinthian Casuals

I'm not sure what XI they will be but no doubt they will provide us with a test either way.

Are those games home or away WPFC?

Ash United's pre-season friendlies are

14th July away to Roffery ( reserves followed by the firsts)

17th July away to Eversley

21st July Home to Chertsey T

24th July Home to Walton Casuals

28th July away to Frimley Green

31st July away to Westfield

Dorking v Westfield 14th July

News to Me.

I'm sufferiung the 'mushroom' complex now !

There's a few clubs over in my neck of the woods (Gloucestershire) looking for fixtures, Angellm8te, and a bit further north Malvern and Bromyard are free on those dates. Is it a bit too far to travel for Highmoor though?

Shortwood (Evo Stik Division 1 South & West) are free (I think!) on August 11th, if you can persuade them to come down to Palmer Park.

Molesey are now looking for opposition on Saturday 30th June, following an unfortunate mix-up that has caused the original opponents to pull out.

It is on the 3G at Walton Excel with a 1pm kick off.

It is a first team fixture - probably a squad - and we would require a team from a relevant level.

If you are interested call Steve Webb on 07765 867851 or email stephenwebb59@gmail.com

Alternatively, our secretary Tracy Teague can be contacted on the numbers in the county handbook.

Cheers.

Guernsey FC will be playing Exeter at footes lane on 13th July. Apparently it's the full first team squad that are coming over so should be a good, if a little one sided, game.

I think the farnborough friendly has been cancelled as they can't afford to come over now.

In other words, Guernsey will cane Exeter ;)

If Farnborough have cancelled, might be an idea for Mark Le Tissier to have a word with brother Matt about getting a Southampton XI over there.

Due to a cancellation, Hellenic Premier Side Ascot United now seek a Step 5 side to play at home on the 28th July.

If any sides are interested in a game v Ascot, please email the manager, Jeff Lamb, at jeff.lamb@ascotunited.net

Guernsey have announced a third pre-season friendly, 15th July v Poole Town, k/o probably around 4pm from the Evo-Stick Division One South.

Edited by HKP