Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EOL Friendlies Sat 28th July

Hookey

We are taking part in a 16 team tournament organised by the Essex County FA for Charter Standard Clubs. It takes place at the Selex Club & Post Office Club, Gardiners Way, Basildon from 10:00am to 2:00pm.

Don't know who else has entered.

We are playing Essex Junior Trophy Winners Tillingham at 12pm followed by Herongate Athletic at 3pm.

were away tonight to local rivals barnston fc and are away to fulbourn of the Cambridge int league on Saturday

were away tonight to local rivals barnston fc and are away to fulbourn of the Cambridge int league on Saturday

I like Barnston's ground, nice little set up, I was sorry to see them drop out of the EOL.

swifts 9-0 barnston, it was a work out not the best opposition but good for the forwards to get a few goals, glad i didn't get the job there when i applied earlier in the summer they have alto of work to do there!

Archived