Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goalkeeper Required

wayno

Long time since I posted on here but always check in to see how some of my former teams are doing, my stubborn nature not to go on Facebook and twitter probably doesn't help me in my search in this request but that's old age for you!

Im looking for a good quality goalkeeper to play for my sunday side based close to Heybridge. If anybody looking in on the forum knows of anybody or is a goalkeeper themselves, please get in touch.

We won the Braintree Sunday league division 2 double last season as well as the Braintree charity cup but unfortunately I have lost both of my goalkeepers to work and injury.

We were due to play canvey islands reserve team tonight in which would have been a great test for my team but due to the change in circumstance in the Romford fixture it was not to be.

Anyone interested please either PM me or email crcwayne@btinternet.com .

Many thanks,

Wayne Purser

Beacon Hill Rovers Social

Hi Wayne

Might have found you a GK - Paul Tanton (26) pmtanton@hotmail.co.uk or 07936 597425.

Good luck!

He's within 10 miles of post code CM7, so I'd say he is local.

Cheers

Adam.

Seems to be a lack of goalkeepers. I need one too, for my Sunday team, playing the Essex Sunday Combination Div 4.

We play at Ashton Playing Fields, Woodford Bridge.

Anyone interested? Or know anyone who would be?

Ta.

Archived