Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL Jobs Board

Thought it might be an idea to promote any jobs within clubs in one thread. I will start us off.

As part of the ongoing development of Sheerwater FC we would like to announce the following job vacancies, all of which are voluntary roles within the club.

President

Vice President

Hon Chairman

Vice Chairman

Other general committee members and helpers are welcome.

We are looking to get a Vets team running next season if anyone is interested in playing or managing please contact us.

If any of the roles above interest you please contact Trevor Wenden on the email trevor.wenden2@ntlworld.com

We are looking to move forward with the building of this football club from the base up. Despite our league position last season we made some good progress off the field and will continue to build the club and move forward with the plans we set out with at the start of last season.

We already have a new sponsor lined up for next season which will include two new kits. We have many other opportunities for sponsorship should anyone be interested.

YV this is a good idea if clubs want to advertise their respective jobs on this site. In theory I don;t see why they wouldn't, as its a FREE advertisement with a good audience, after all Manager and/or Coach jobs are always advertised on here.

In my opinion, this thread should be pinned tho' ?

YV this is a good idea if clubs want to advertise their respective jobs on this site. In theory I don;t see why they wouldn't, as its a FREE advertisement with a good audience, after all Manager and/or Coach jobs are always advertised on here.

I was hoping for that NG but who am I to decide what gets pinned. Not many internal jobs are advertised but hopefully this could be taken advantage of on here.

Sheerwater are also looking for a Commercial Manager.

I was hoping for that NG but who am I to decide what gets pinned. Not many internal jobs are advertised but hopefully this could be taken advantage of on here.

Oh well ask/PM Ian he may do it for you ?

I understand that good things are happening at Sheerwater over the next 2 seasons ....... ;) ! Thats why these posts need to be filled....

I understand that good things are happening at Sheerwater over the next 2 seasons ....... ;) ! Thats why these posts need to be filled....

Many hands make light work NG. Everyone has done as much as they could to build the foundations last season and the club would like to keep moving in the right direction. The start of next season is already looking better.

I have asked for this topic to be pinned,it is quite easy to do,but sure to get a complaint from someone for doing so,good job we are not on Non League matters as no topic stays on track.But so be it!!!!!

Now that was not hard was it?

Edited by Smudge

Many hands make light work NG. Everyone has done as much as they could to build the foundations last season and the club would like to keep moving in the right direction. The start of next season is already looking better.

True YV many hands do make light work, but with funds available makes it easier .......... ;) !!!

True YV many hands do make light work, but with funds available makes it easier .......... ;) !!!

Careful NG, you might be giving your identity away to me!!!

Looks like Sheerwater are being very pro-active. Are you guys on Twitter/You Tube/The Book of Faces? If not, look into opening accounts there to publicise the club and all its good points.

Surely, that's kerb-crawling ???

:bolt:

Not strictly a job within the Combined Counties, but might be of interest:

UK Football Finder are looking for coaches with at least Level 2 FA Badges to manage two teams which they are fielding in the Surrey South Eastern Combination in 2012-13.

The players will all have semi-pro backgrounds, and there is an academy date set for Saturday 2nd June at Dulwich Hamlet FC. Might even be worth a trip just to scout for new talent.

Dorking are seeking a Safety Officer.

Can all applicants please send their CV to the Dorking Website for the attwention of the Website Editor.

Thank you

LOL

Does Matron know you're on her computer again ??

:ph34r:

Also, found this whilst YouTubeing Sheerwater:

Liverpool trio with the same name as a football club!

Haha, coincidentally we have just adopted 'Marchin On' by Sheerwater as our anthem for next season.

That's awesome - Marchin On to glory, hopefully, next season? Might be an idea to send out an invite to SheerWater to play at the club one day too - http://www.facebook.com/SheerWater1/app_2405167945.

I see that there's a few more famous faces associated with the David Brown School - Jilly Johnson (former Page 3 girl), Richard Short (actor) and Rick Parfitt (no prizes for guessing!) Possibly a few more people to target for Club Presidents?

Worcester Park FC are looking for a goalkeeper coach to help out next season at training sessions held on a Tuesday at the club. The coach doesn't have to be qualified. Anyone studying their badges will be welcomed at the club which would provide them with good experience of controlling training sessions. If you or know anyone that may be interested then please let me know. Thanks