Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Overheard At Yate v Gloucester Tonight: Jimmy Saville To Be Investigated By Police

Despite the fact that he is dead.

The crime - paedophilia.

It seems a bit strange to investigate his 'alleged' crimes now that he has left this mortal coil.

This out-take from Have I Got News For You is a little disturbing though (warning contains strong language): http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt

Investigation needs to take place so that the people who helped facilitate and helped cover it up can be brought to book.

Loosely – You make it sound as if Sir Jimmy Saville was guilty of the alleged crimes which I very much doubt that he is

Well Rhodesy, I suppose I just find it interesting that Saville denied ever being at the infamous Haut de la Garrene children's home in Jersey when there is photographic evidence to the contrary.

Possibly I find it very "coincidental' that Saville attended parties hosted by other paedophiles where young boys were provide by Ronnie Kray but then anything can be thought odd in a world where Peter Mandelson is Chief Trustee of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.

But then what do I know?

Why not just let sleeping dogs lie, the man's dead afterall and he raised millions for Charity

....... and on a similar vein....

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Tadworth-mother-facing-jail-admitting-sex-act-boy/story-16680553-detail/story.html

I wonder who made the compaint ? Neither of the boys concerned, I'm sure

Jimmy Saville-i couldnt stand the bloke but is there any proof that the man had sex with children? 'well there was always something odd about him' doesnt make him a paedophille,the man raised 40 million for charity,plenty of 'victims' no doubt looking to make a few bob from a tacky ITV expose.

Even if Jimmy Saville was some sort of paedo so what, as Basil-Don said he raised 40 million for Charity so I'm sure his victims will all turn a blind eye and keep their mouths firmly shut

Even if Jimmy Saville was some sort of paedo so what, as Basil-Don said he raised 40 million for Charity so I'm sure his victims will all turn a blind eye and keep their mouths firmly shut

Really Rhodes? Are you just "button pushing" again?

Who gives a f**k how much he raised, (Apparently 80% of charity money gets spent on administration of the charity), does that really make it ok for someone to abuse children?

I've no idea if JS was a paedo or not, but Paul Merton clearly believes he was.

So its OK for someone to abuse children (would that include your own) if you are rich enough to give millions of pounds to charity. How much would it take in Planet Rhodes for someone to get away with murder?

So its OK for someone to abuse children (would that include your own) if you are rich enough to give millions of pounds to charity. How much would it take in Planet Rhodes for someone to get away with murder?

Missunderstood - But the bloke's dead, that's my point

Planet Rhodes

Has NASA discovered if there is life there

It's a new beefburger restaurant in Leicester Square. 100% made from bull.

Karen - Well why not, they're dead so what can happen to them