Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tosty says 'Hello'!

Popped down to watch Dartford tonight, specifically to see Tostao Kwashi. He's being played as a striker, scored one and made the 2nd, showed all the magic we saw when he first came to Stonebridge Road. Yes, I know it's a couple of divisions below us but it was a darn sight better game than the one at Northwich!

Spoke to him briefly after the game. He said " You're doing good up there. Keep it up. I still love you people, there will always be a place for you in my heart." Bless him!

However, I've lifted this from the programme, a page entitled 'In off the net.':

Quote."Liked the Gary Hills inspired nickname, [Kwosh & Go] that's certainly a bit more imaginative than the nickname Gravesend fans gave him last season. Tostao Kwashi was nicknamed "[****!!****]" by those witty Fleeters.Yes, I feel that might say a bit more about them than Tostao!" Unquote.

Time for a rent increase,I think.

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
"Liked the Gary Hills inspired nickname, [Kwosh & Go] that's certainly a bit more imaginative than the nickname Gravesend fans gave him

Imaginative? Kwosh & Go? That's crap, not imaginative. You can't have some bloke flying down the wing and one man and his dog screaming: "Go on Kwosh & Go, go on, son".

Daft buggers.