Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

Winslow

K Ettah - Reading Town

Dan Hall - Olney Town

More to be confirmed in next 7 days including an excellent addition to management team. Don't know much about these two been told Ettah is an absolute beast though.

Yeah has definitely been a problem for Berko this season. Presto must be back soon though?

Yeah Presto was playing on tuesday, first game back and he had a good game too, took a knock in the second half and i saw him holding his shoulder but he finished the game so presume its all good. Pleased that he is back, really nice bloke too.

Berko have signed Myles Stephenson according to the website not sure where he last played though, possibly Northwood?

Handful of games for Northwood, and 7 goals for Hanwell last season.

Don't know about this season though

http://www.aylesbury...yles-stephenson

Yeah M.Stephenson played the second half of last season for us and he did ok he is quick and can score a goal or two he had some very good games for us but he also had some games where you didnt even know he was on the pitch.

I heard Hillingdon Borough FC wanted him during pre-season but i think M.Stephenson had other plans.

I would have been happy if M.Stephenson had signed for us this season but i would question his attitude at times.

Goodluck to him though.

Hanwell Town FC

IN

Dean Adams - London Colney FC

Bill Healy - Hertford Town FC

Hanwell a got a good player in healy see him at hoddy looks good

Agree!

He got 8 goals for Hertford Town this season.

I may have to get down and see hanwell play

It will be the best thing you ever do ;)

The Next 3 Hanwell Town FC Fixtures.

Uxbridge Away Tomorrow, Harefield United Away On Saturday, St Margaretsbury Home Tuesday 30th.

Edited by Savagebee

Heard Terry Shrieves was down running a training sesh tonight, hopefully he'll join management team. He has incredible experience and quality that our players will benefit hugely from, he certainly will attract some players