Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You're just a pub team

HKP

I take it this is the comment you refer too, HKP :-

"Northerner

August 9, 2012 at 9:38 am

GFC Fan

Me a closet fan? I don’t think so!!

These guys seem to think they’re superstars for beating pub teams by 4,5,8 goals, whereas in reality they’re mostly very average players who wouldn’t have got near the Muratti side of 20 or 30 years ago.

Pansies and prima donnas are words that spring to mind."

I'll leave to Smudgie and the other better informed posters on here to comment !

Yep. Bit disrespectful, looks like GFC lost to a pub team on Tuesday. :)

The clue might just be in the last word printed on the scarf, EU.

'The Only Way Is.....'

I have been trying to drag Camberley upto Pub status for years. We are delighted to finally get there.

Should'ave talked to me and Smudge, Kroons !!

A little bit cheeky, but like I said before everybody has opinions.

Having seen some of the games that TRS has filmed, I would say that the Combined Counties is one of the best Step 5/6 Leagues and therefore far from a Pub League.

He's not even a GFC fan obviously and the other obvious thing is that he's an idiot !

The CCL is a league of great quality and it shows how good it can be when one of its sides beats Guernseys 'national' team.

Every club/town/island has idiots please don't take any notice of them. Real GFC fans like me, Maisiecat and HKP know the CCL is a quality league.

Any team can beat us if they play well and we don't.

He's not even a GFC fan obviously and the other obvious thing is that he's an idiot !

The CCL is a league of great quality and it shows how good it can be when one of its sides beats Guernseys 'national' team.

Every club/town/island has idiots please don't take any notice of them. Real GFC fans like me, Maisiecat and HKP know the CCL is a quality league.

Any team can beat us if they play well and we don't or if Ross Allen is having an off-day.

;)

Were any of the 'REAL GUERNSEY FANS'at the match,or were they cosied up to a Laptop watching.

I was actually out for a family meal that night !

You already know I can't afford to travel at the moment Smudgyboy so yes I will unfortunatly be watching most GFC away games from the comfort of my own home.

Well I am travelling to watch the Vase game, oh and Liverpool the previous weekend!

Archived