Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre season results

Ensign

Frenford will be strong they are a very good team and that's a good result 2-0 against aldborough

Kelvadon won 9-0 ???? i thought they were going to struggle with half the team leaving whats happened over their ?

I didnt get to see any games this weekend but i am looking forward to seeing a few games this season and I have heard that Wood and Hill are big favs for the league with Southminster.

what are your thoughts on the league and are their any games this week ?????

I am led to believe theirs a few teams in the prem that pay some money, I also think that the EOFL is better the ESL and that I'd rather pay to watch EOFL prem then the ESL long ball turning defenders.

The league this year is going to be very good - Rayleigh always good and if hill click then they will be good !

But can't look past wood or Frenford and if kelvadon are scoring 9 they must be good !

I hope Frenford win it because they dont pay money to players, the manager is a really nice bloke and its a well run club, Harold Hill will lose there players as soon as the money man gets the hump and leaves for another club. Southminster i know nothing about but cant see them winning the league. Having played in both the ESL and EOL i also think the EOL is better, most of the teams in the ESL like to lump it (excluding about 3 teams) but nearly all the teams in the EOL play it on the floor. Plus id like to see an ESL 11 V EOL 11

Yeh Dave Forbes has done a good job with a really strong team they have been unlucky a few seasons.

That would be a good game maybe both leagues should try and do it.

Theirs a lot of quality in the EOL .

Top 3

Frenford

Wood

Hill

saffron walden x1 1-2 bishops stortford swifts, good game against a decent side

Johnny, will you be coming over to Basildon Town with your Reserves on Saturday?

Archived