Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumours!

Well it's quite a tight changing room and I think you'd know if someone was getting paid, like I said on another thread 2 Playes get paid expenses who come from London and Sussex.

Redders, I have heard that some players have been offered some pretty vast sums of money to come to Knaphill. I have also been told where the wedge is coming from. All this is from a very good source, someone who will be playing for Knaphill very soon. I know the guy who is meant to be bank rolling as played with him at Knaphill.

I am not sure why the person putting up the cash wants to do but it's up to them. I am also not naive enough to think that the sums I have been told have not been inflated. When I played for Knaphill some players got money and others didn't, directly from the manager, that is how it is.

My opinion on it for what it is worth is that if it make Knaphill a better club then good on them. If someone wants to put some money in to help a club then why would the club say no. I am sure Trentender has weighed things up and decided, as I would, that the club have nothing to lose.

I understand that there is absolutely no truth in the rumour that W.H. Smith, Sandhurst or surround have run out of packets of brown envelopes !

:wacko:

My beer and burger expenses - even spencer wouldnt be able to afford

Anyway which club has the richest chairman?

Would guess that it's Guernsey FC