Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumours!

One of my work contacts supports the Florist Green Hippies (Forest Green Rovers) and he was talking with some Woking fans on Saturday after Forest Green's 3-1 win.

Word is that Leatherhead might be buying a raft of new players and putting most of their failing squad members up for sale.

Leatherhead buying Players,after selling some.Have they won the lottery then?Never laughed so much in weeks!!!!!!

I wouldn't know what Leatherhead's finances are like, Smudge, but it could be that they've found some good Trialists - who knows :)

Why pay a player good money when he's not much use, when you can get somebody better in for nothing and on half his wage?

Anyway, we'll see what does happen (if anything).

Not a rumour, but involves a club in the Combined Counties heartlands - trouble at Farnborough: http://www.farnboroughfc.co.uk/2012/08/club-statement-5/

One of my work contacts supports the Florist Green Hippies (Forest Green Rovers) and he was talking with some Woking fans on Saturday after Forest Green's 3-1 win.

Word is that Leatherhead might be buying a raft of new players and putting most of their failing squad members up for sale.

Failing? They are in the play off places! What would Woking fans know about it?

If that little snippet IS true, Adam, I'd love to know just from where the pennies have come !!

Indeed, will be interesting to see if anything does happen at Leatherhead...

I need some sort of target chubby!! Yea weathers had joined Eversley after being left out against warlingham. Wish him the best. We got Michael pym back from injury so hopefully he can bang in some goals. Ryan Williams joined yesterday and Billy Jones returned so that strengthend us. Hopefully a big signing for us to go threw this week and if goes to plan will defo solve all our goal scoring problems.

Players leaving clubs when left on the bench!! Thats very very poor. Managers should take note when this happens and before signing a player do some home work. Not fair that a manager does all the hard pre season work with a player for them to leave because being left on the bench.

40 pound I hear sav has offered Paul!!wouldnt pay him 4pound strolls round with his shirt rolled up like a vest and worried what he looks like!good player on his day but when things not goin right for him he's not a player u want around!

how comes there is all this money being banded around don't you understand it is BS he aint worth 4 quid let alone 40 and howabout this one nobody at Frimley is getting a penny thats what I was told straight from the horses mouth