Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumours!

Ishminster, if it's the same person I'm thinking about who used to play for Knaphill and wants come rejoin then it's not him, yes her said he would invest a lot in Knaphill but I believe the committee decided against it. Any player with us now is defo not being paid, whether some have been offered money to come join I don't know.

DoorKnob il have a friendly bet with ya that Knaphill finish top 3 rather than bottom 3, terrible start I agree but with the players we've got their I can't see any where but higher!! Need to iron out a few defensive errors and il think we will be fine. Tough two games in wars and Frimley next!! So were see then if it will be top 3 or not, confident we can turn it around tho!!

Spoke to someone about this last night, the person that was going to join Knaphill for wedge. He simply said it had dried up already and he signed for Westfield last night. Redders I think we are talking about the same person and true to form he is all talk and no trousers. Sound like he is touting the rumours himself as well which is a shame.

Its unfortunate in this day and age that we still have people trying to lie their way into non league football clubs with promises of extra cash and other stuff, praying on the vulnerability of hard working non league folk.

100% agree. Sadly, it's not a new thing.

I'd say cash upfront (even in a bond) and then we'll talk. Sorts the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.