Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EOFL NEW SEASON

eoflwatcher

New member to site and like to travel and observe lots of EOFL game up and down divisions.

Anyone seen a lot of pre season? Who are the fancies for Premier Division?

Southminster look like will be comfortable in top league and Aldboroughs Cup success last season suggest the league will be stronger this season.

Frenford again to start as favs? New look Harold Hill going for title?

Thoughts????

EOFLWATCHER

Frenford

raleigh

southminster

kelvedon

Same names as usual , with Southminster getting into the mix. Wood are re building and Hill are a new side who will take 2 years to get it together.

Kelvedon have a quality squad again this year and now they have rid of there dead wood from last year i fancy them to be up there again. Chappo at Raleigh is quality and he will have a big say where the title goes.

New member to site and like to travel and observe lots of EOFL game up and down divisions.

Anyone seen a lot of pre season? Who are the fancies for Premier Division?

Southminster look like will be comfortable in top league and Aldboroughs Cup success last season suggest the league will be stronger this season.

Frenford again to start as favs? New look Harold Hill going for title?

Thoughts????

EOFLWATCHER

I watched a bit of aldborough vs herongate after my game Saturday,aldborough looked a big strong side but kicked off alot.

They have added a few players from Westhamians also.Looks like a really strong division this season.

Have watched a few games pre season, Frenford look very strong again, Harold Hill have a very good squad and should be right up there with the players they have got. See them beat Grays 1-0 very good performance. Harold Wood strong and competitive in there midweek games, Southminster looked ok the other night although have to say Aveley were an absolute shambles. Tin pot club. Kelvedon beat a strong Wadham Lodge side saturday 3-2 so I am sure they will be fine. Also. Sitting on the fence but has to be Frenford and Hill top 2.

Again, looks like going to be a strong competitive league.

Good now likes of Galleywood have dropped out.

So looks like people agree Frenford, Hill and Southminster will be up there for league with Hatch and Rayleigh competitive.

Other end of table??

Talking of players going from club to club, Who we thinking will be best signing in league? I see the Manford lad has moved onto Harold Hill after scoring loads last season, not seen much of him to comment really. Also I here Frenford have lost couple regular defenders? - Always strong at back so sure they will replace these and where have Kelvedon got there replacement players from? - Hornchurch links?

Any other big name moves or new signings to be aware of? - Cant say im as up to date on players as I usually am.

Craig gillaim has signed for herongate ath scores goals but god knows how long he will stay as he has had more clubs than jack Nicholas!

Just from word of mouth and the odd match report i believe Southminster will be the team to beat this year, there pre-season results have been impressive and according to most they play some great football. Frenford will be strong as always and i expect too see them defending their title. Good to hear Kelvedon have managed to replace some of the squad who left, i expect too see them around the top again from some of the pre-season results. i think the above three will be the main three at the top this year, would like to see rayleigh do well. Do not know enough about Alderborough to comment and with Harold Hill i have heard they are getting new players in every season but it never seems to work out.

Has anyone seen any pre-season games?? Has the standard risen from last year??

Craig gillaim has signed for herongate ath scores goals but god knows how long he will stay as he has had more clubs than jack Nicholas!

He will stay there until he realises they are not going to win anything and will then be off pot hunting elsewhere

• 2 weeks later...

Gillem wont do a thing at Herongate, he has took aload of his average mates and brother over to destroy that club, people only remember Gillem when he was at Concorde, since then the boy has never got into double figures scoring goals. The club were better off without him,

Archived