Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rayners Lane FC

domcassells

Having moved here on loan for the month, I'm a bit shocked to see the lack of activity in the Hellenic league forum. 3 winds from 3, and so ar so good. In my opinion they would hold their own in ccl prem or SSML prem.

Beat Bracknell town today 2-1 after going 1-0 down, due to my error.

There was a few of the fans making racist comments, towards the end of the game, at the ref, and some of our players. I was not happy of course, but it didn't seem to be shut down by the rest of the fans, who we giving me great stick all game, and apart from some overuse of the swear dictionary, we're in great spirits.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Aren't they meant to be 'crossing over' to the Combined Counties next season, when the Hellenic League is supposedly being merged into one league at Step 6?

I know the buzz in the Hellenic Forum is massive, but to anybody, who's interested, it's now 4 wins from 4 for Rayners Lane, a clean sheet for me, against Maidenhead Reserves today on a very wet Saturday

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=5609&LeagueCode=HLNC2012

I don't know Scott tarr, but he sounds like a good looking chap! Lol.

To their credit maidenhead tried to play football at all times, when a change of tactics would have served them better. I guess this format is just for grooming players for first team

I know the buzz in the Hellenic Forum is massive, but to anybody, who's interested, it's now 4 wins from 4 for Rayners Lane, a clean sheet for me, against Maidenhead Reserves today on a very wet Saturday

http://www.football....ueCode=HLNC2012

Dom get yourself back on the SSML Forum this forum doesnt deserve you :P

• 2 weeks later...

I had noticed, well done to them!

Looking like they're heading to the Hellenic Premier - is it true there's no relegation from the Premier this season, and the teams that finish top of East and West will go up (ground grading pending) due to Step 5 leagues having to have 22 teams next season?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes mate, won't break up a winning run. After last weeks 0-0 draw away to Woodley, we beat Didcot Town Reserves 7-0. So 2 clean sheets in a row, for me. So were unbeaten in 9 (10 if you count a cup ) and 10 points clear at the top of the league

A bit disappointed to have lost Liam Hind to North Greenford though, but i wish him well, and we have the squad to cope..just

• 6 months later...

Well haven't been at the club since the beginning of the year, but they have won the league this weekend, without even playing a game. I hope i've had enough appearances to "claim" my winners medal, as i haven't got one in the trophy cabinet.

Archived