Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP 2012-13

Dagger03

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP for this season will be £70 per player.

Please contact Tony Middleton or Jay Middleton in the club shop if you want to sponsor a player.

If you intend to sponsor the same player as you did last season, please contact Tony or Jay at afchtm@hotmail.co.uk or phone 07791 382 247. Alternatively call in at the club shop prior to the start of the Boreham Wood match.

If you want to pay by cheque, it should be made out to AFC Hornchurch.

Jordan - thanks for the info - I will speak to Matt on Tuesday - Matt sponsored Simon Glover last season, but I really need to collate everything so that we don't get two people sponsoring the same player.

I have a list of all those who sponsored players last season, and will reserve the players for them up to the Boreham Wood match.

Kimble - we are getting the list ready right now, and I will email it to you - do you want it as an Excel spreadsheet or in PDF format?

I did not email you earlier, as I was waiting to find out who wanted to keep their sponsorship from last season, and did not want any 'double bookings'.

Cup of tea wrote - If no-one has sponsored Reiss Noel yet then I will - otherwise anyone else thanks. Will pay tomorrow

Reiss was sponsored last season by Del Ekins, the HFC president. I will speak to him tomorrow.

At the moment, the following players did not have a sponsor last season - James Love, Andy Tomlinson, whilst two of the new players, Paul Goodacre and Sam Cutler, do not have a sponsor.

I am waiting on a number of last season sponsors to confirm if they want to sponsor the same player as last season.

UPDATE ON SPONSORSHIP

Joe Anderson - Hornchurch O

Alex bentley - Matt's Rainbow Tours (to be confirmed)

Frankie Curley - Andy Dick's madaboutflags

Sam Cutler - available

Tambeson Eyong - Joe 'Geordie' Trotter

Simon Glover - Matt's Rainbow Tours

Paul Goodacre - Simon Philpott

Jonathan Hunt - Andy Dick's madaboutflags

James Love - available

Leon McKenzie - I am awaiting confirmation from last season's sponsor.

Reiss Noel - it was Del Edkins last season, and I will speak to him tomorrow.

Lewis Smith - Hornchurch O

Michael Spencer - Dan and eddy Wheeler

Elliot Styles - it was Bob's Garden Maintenance last season - does anyone know who this is please?

Andy Tomlinson - available

Martin Tuohy - it was Sir Gary last season - I will speak to him tomorrow.

Joe Woolley - is was Sir Gary last season.

At the moment I have only included players who I know have been signed - I will include the other players as soon as I get confirmation that they have been signed.

Edited by Dagger03