Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Great Wakering Maul poor Hullbridge Side

Had the pleasure of watching the Senior League Champions elect this evening, you can see why they are the favourites and deservedly so. A classy hat-trick from the Rovers forward and two from the chubby bald midfielder. At 5-1, I feared for Hullbridge with half an hour still to play but they restricted Rovers to a 6-2 scoreline. Goes to show what a budget does it this level. I had a Great evening of non league football once again at a nice little club, I enjoyed it more this evening than I did watching Arsenal at the weekend.

Had the pleasure of watching the Senior League Champions elect this evening, you can see why they are the favourites and deservedly so. A classy hat-trick from the Rovers forward and two from the chubby bald midfielder. At 5-1, I feared for Hullbridge with half an hour still to play but they restricted Rovers to a 6-2 scoreline. Goes to show what a budget does it this level. I had a Great evening of non league football once again at a nice little club, I enjoyed it more this evening than I did watching Arsenal at the weekend.

Ha Ha Ha, "Chubby bald midfielder", you're not talking about our "Onebreast" are ya?

Hiya Trenks!!!!! :D

Archived