Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

Should be a good game today Ben I am looking for a good performance from the Green in front of what promises to be a good crowd.

Based on the strength of the Frimley squad that has been spoken about on here - I would strongly fancy them in this game - saw Selsey v Lancing in the EP Round of the FA Cup and Selsey were awful.

Based on the strength of the Frimley squad that has been spoken about on here - I would strongly fancy them in this game - saw Selsey v Lancing in the EP Round of the FA Cup and Selsey were awful.

Lets not forget that they are in a higher league MP and if they were awful when you saw them then surely the manager will make changes,who knows ?

Lets not forget that they are in a higher league MP and if they were awful when you saw them then surely the manager will make changes,who knows ?

They may play in a higher league but Frimleu have players that could play 2 or 3 levels up ;)

The New Guernsey then? Interestingly Guernsey RFC,entered the Rugby Pyramid and gained 2 straight promotions with local lads.Now they have got to National 3,they have just signed a chap from Bristol,an Aussie,and a Kiwi,Guernsey FC of the future?Once the bug bites.

True Duncs, i was working on the assumption (maybe incorrectly) that even though Frimley are a div below, most of their players have played at a higher level ...

Anyway wish Frimley all the best

Frimley need to put simmo on the bench wages + goal bonus must be killing them

3 v knaphill and another 3 today

Craig must be pulling his hair out

Ha Ha BA but I don't think it will worry Craig, the thing is with Meps up alongside him I think he will probably score in most games now, they have a very good understanding of each others game and are probably one of the best pairings at this level with Simmo's speed and Meps deft touches and all round awareness they will be a handfull for anyone, both are what you dream of as a manager and they would be first names on my teamsheet ever yweek.

The other good thing for players is that FG only train once a week. I wonder as people are now much more fitness aware if this is something that will happen more and more at Step 5 and maybe even Step 4.

I'm mates on Facebook with Meps so will try not to say too much to save me losing a Facebook friend, but, Meps has had two offers that i know of to make the step up to step 4 and has turned it down both times. Why?? Big fish, small pond syndrome?? Money offers? Not fancying the commitment? Whatever the reason.... He will regret not testing himself at the highest possible opportunity. I only got that opportunity in the twighlight of my football and grabbed it with both hands. He should do the same! A good striker, nevertheless, but not a top striker!

I'm mates on Facebook with Meps so will try not to say too much to save me losing a Facebook friend, but, Meps has had two offers that i know of to make the step up to step 4 and has turned it down both times. Why?? Big fish, small pond syndrome?? Money offers? Not fancying the commitment? Whatever the reason.... He will regret not testing himself at the highest possible opportunity. I only got that opportunity in the twighlight of my football and grabbed it with both hands. He should do the same! A good striker, nevertheless, but not a top striker!

So you did try to sign him and he said no.........only joking mate but football is all about confidence and when the same people keep on knocking him it must be very off putting, I say he could be a top striker given the right team and a bit of TLC.