Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

Jamie Redrup is not the best right back in the league, he's useless, he misses every training session and no one likes him at Knaphill or Lammas, he is always drunk and as two left feet, so please can you all leave him alone with me and I will see if I can improve him as a player for a couple of years, hes actually in the reserves this week as fourth sub, that's how bad he is........

I think I've mislead them all now Redders, so see you tonight at training ;-))

I have tried to test myself when was 16/17 I was at Staines town academy and then I broke into the 1st team squad and made quite a lot of appearances as a sub, Cordery said it was to give me experience but I think It was to stop the club from getting a fine for not fielding a bench. Then I moved on to Ashford Town who were then Ryman Prem under Butts and again broke into the 1st team squad but I had the likes of Ricky Wellard (Cambridge Utd) Stu Lake (Basingstoke I think) and Paul Johnson ( Hampton, now spelly) all infront of me so again my opportunities were limited and was a bit part player, 10 mins here and there. So I decided to join the Lammas with my mates who were already there and really enjoyed the football and was surprised when i saw how good the standard was. I do have ambition and do want to play higher but at this current time at 24 I'm happy playing CC!!

Jamie Redrup is not the best right back in the league, he's useless, he misses every training session and no one likes him at Knaphill or Lammas, he is always drunk and as two left feet, so please can you all leave him alone with me and I will see if I can improve him as a player for a couple of years, hes actually in the reserves this week as fourth sub, that's how bad he is........

I think I've mislead them all now Redders, so see you tonight at training ;-))

Training tonight Ellers? Only one night a week then?