Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

Same as Simmo I guess.

Both Simmo and Meps can play higher but choose to play at a lower level. Why ? Play with their mates scenario which is common in the CCL ? A big fish in a small bowl ? Money ?

Meps just cannot seem to settle down, Its either Camberley, Sandhurst, Cove and others now Frimley I personally think its to do with money...... but Meps is too good for CCL Div. 1 Most of Frimley's last seasons late super stars have left this season so we will see how long this lasts.. I'm either surprised or cannot understand why other clubs haven't come in for Simmo....so does money talk at Frimley ???

Welcome back Norris but as usual you have got it wrong nobody who can get in the 1st team at Frimley has left in fact they have added players including a return by Sam Connolly, Meps and Simmo have both had offers from higher clubs but have chosen to play at Frimley.

Welcome back Norris but as usual you have got it wrong nobody who can get in the 1st team at Frimley has left in fact they have added players including a return by Sam Connolly, Meps and Simmo have both had offers from higher clubs but have chosen to play at Frimley.

Thanks Uncle Fester. But have I got it wrong !

Thats exactly my point tho', why would they choose Frimley and play in CCL Div 1 when they can easily play CCL Prem ? Its beyond me how players don't want to play as high as they can, but this is the CCL I wanna play with my mates league, that's IF money has nothing to do with it. Are Cornell and Griffiths still at Frimley ;) ? These players all do the merri-go-round every season going where the best money is thats including Badshot Lea !

Edited by NICE GUY

Money is what gets you good goalscorers at this level and frimley have 2. If it is for the money that's their choice and shows frimley want to move up by putting the money on the table. Tats a clubs choice I suppose and I could pick a few players from every club in this league who could play a higher level but its the players choice. For me its about enjoying the football and playing at a decent ground most weeks. You will be surprised how poorly ran some of the teams are in leagues above and how big time some of the managers and players are at these club.

Money is what gets you good goalscorers at this level and frimley have 2. If it is for the money that's their choice and shows frimley want to move up by putting the money on the table. Tats a clubs choice I suppose and I could pick a few players from every club in this league who could play a higher level but its the players choice. For me its about enjoying the football and playing at a decent ground most weeks. You will be surprised how poorly ran some of the teams are in leagues above and how big time some of the managers and players are at these club.

What even more Big Time than Molesey UT ? surely not.

A friend of mine said James has gone to frimley because he likes the manager and has a lot of respect for Paul. It's not to do with money, he wants to enjoy playing as he was loosing interest at cove

Playing left back at Frimley mate, I've played at cove as you know, camberley and badshot lea and even though when I've been at those sides we have had good quality I've never felt as though I was in a position to win an adult league title, frimley have that opportunity. Who wants to be 30 years old looking back on there playing days knowing they never won anything...not james mepham.

and Mark-Tommo?

Anyway, what exactly is a stiker?

Certainly not any friend of Maggie Thatcher - That's for sure !!

:ph34r: