Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

Playing left back at Frimley mate, I've played at cove as you know, camberley and badshot lea and even though when I've been at those sides we have had good quality I've never felt as though I was in a position to win an adult league title, frimley have that opportunity. Who wants to be 30 years old looking back on there playing days knowing they never won anything...not james mepham.

Oh its you Ben should of guessed really mate by the name how fick am I,will probably see you at the weekend mate as I am coming to watch your game against Selsey try not to get sent off lol Koo is still having kittens over that cup final ha ha ha

Ben Dillon Harley Wintey last year signed from thatcham for cove. Proven CCL with firty + goals last year - dont fink theyll be missing Mepham that much

30+ goals in Div 1 though. Saw him play in the Guernsey game and to be fair he looked decent enough.

Chief scout I appreciate you sticking up for meps on here, the lad has real quality and is an absolute hand full. Would easily walk into any cc prem side anf could even play a couple of leagues above; buckey to say cove won't miss him is ludicrous...can't have seen him play...think he was 4 in 3 when he left cove?! Stats.