Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Becoming bored with this Forum

Smudge

I may be opinionated and many posters will say I am,but tell you what a more honest down to earth Guy you will never meet.Never managed in my life,but could do a ten times better job,than many who manage CCL sides currently.Lets start with Wembley an Ian Bates,loyal Wembley Manager with over 800 appearances,who allowed his useless coach,to dictate changes against Uxbridge,the man has not got a clue.However worse was to follow as far as I am concerned,he then told South Kilburn Manager Mick Jennings that my grandson Terry Fennessy was argumentive,and disruptive and not a player he should be signing.What did he base this on,Terry raised concerns about the Coach's ability at Wembley.Pearcey no 1 has commented about the great coaching he has got from David Seaman,if only he was a truthful person,he would of told us all that he David Seaman only turned up,when the camera's were rolling,the rest of the time Pearcey was the Goalkeeping coach.Then we have Mark Tommo,bigging himself up after Bagshot's Cup win,put his self forward for the Fans Focus game,did he turn up NO,did he let anyone know NO.Have come to the conclusion everyone on here ONLY POSTS for their own ends,hence the only post when you win syndrome.I have been likened to a BLUEBOTTLE,by LEE FARMIE Whyteleafe stalwart,if only he would look closer to home,he would see that Steve Griffin Manager aint got a clue.Unfortunately they think it,but never say it.JUST like all the Turkeys in CCL,WHO HAVE SUCKED UP BIG TIME TO GUERNSEY FC.Well done HORLEY on beating megabucks Redhill,shame about Badshot Lea losing at Colliers Wood,but you could of signed a gem in my Terry,but alas you had better Players.

353.gif

I may be opinionated and many posters will say I am,but tell you what a more honest down to earth Guy you will never meet.Never managed in my life,but could do a ten times better job,than many who manage CCL sides currently.Lets start with Wembley an Ian Bates,loyal Wembley Manager with over 800 appearances,who allowed his useless coach,to dictate changes against Uxbridge,the man has not got a clue.However worse was to follow as far as I am concerned,he then told South Kilburn Manager Mick Jennings that my grandson Terry Fennessy was argumentive,and disruptive and not a player he should be signing.What did he base this on,Terry raised concerns about the Coach's ability at Wembley.Pearcey no 1 has commented about the great coaching he has got from David Seaman,if only he was a truthful person,he would of told us all that he David Seaman only turned up,when the camera's were rolling,the rest of the time Pearcey was the Goalkeeping coach.Then we have Mark Tommo,bigging himself up after Bagshot's Cup win,put his self forward for the Fans Focus game,did he turn up NO,did he let anyone know NO.Have come to the conclusion everyone on here ONLY POSTS for their own ends,hence the only post when you win syndrome.I have been likened to a BLUEBOTTLE,by LEE FARMIE Whyteleafe stalwart,if only he would look closer to home,he would see that Steve Griffin Manager aint got a clue.Unfortunately they think it,but never say it.JUST like all the Turkeys in CCL,WHO HAVE SUCKED UP BIG TIME TO GUERNSEY FC.Well done HORLEY on beating megabucks Redhill,shame about Badshot Lea losing at Colliers Wood,but you could of signed a gem in my Terry,but alas you had better Players.

Smudge you are nuttier than squirrel sh1t :P

I think think before you post should be in order.

I am currently witnessing people being taken to court for libel over things wiritten in a social media context elsewhere in my cyber life.

Bloody scary it is to see too, especially as the things they are accused of saying are nothing and the person actioning them is a con man!!

NLN something along the lines of getting there plane lost in the bermuda triangle or some nonsense like that, thats not a nice thing to say is it son, bomaya im not to sure what incident your talking about with hartly wintney i thought the managers just clashed at the end of the game and then the hartley manager said something along the lines of ur a cu#t who always uses the race card. But as i said this is all old news now we just wanna concentrate on the fairly good start we have had to the season and hopefully suprise a few people along the way. And smudge is correct from what i have seen of terry he looks a very good player who could easily play in the ccl prem so hopefully we can keep hold of him for the season.

Smudge trust me your grandson is far better off not playing for that poisonous little south kilburn manager

NLN,first time I had ever met the Guy Saturday,he did not know me from Adam,asked him where you paid,he said you dont.Spent most of the Match talking to My Sheerwater friends,was only after the match when we spoke,in the Wembley Clubhouse. He informed me of what Ian Bates had told him about my Grandson.As for his actions during the game yes he was passionate and loud at times,as where the Sheerwater bench.No different to most games in CCL.

Hope you're feeling better today Smudge.

And only post when winning...... I have not posted on here for a bit. Come on Smudge we know you are a great guy and yes for those of you that don't know him he loves football and has little else in his life, but try and stop the late nite rants. As a few posters on here have said before there should be breatherlisers on PC's and u have to pass to start them up.......

Smudge come down and discuss the situation with but slag me off on here, I stated that I had RECEIVED gk coaching from David seamen never did I say he was there all the time.why would he be?? He has better things to do than train a big fat goalie! You have slated the whole Wembley thing from day 1! Your quite happy to slang US off to whoever will listen and spread rumours about us.

As for terry, I like terry as when my 13 yr boy trained he looked after him, never took the piss and helped him in what he was doing wrong, but he and batesy didn't gel.I don't know why maybe terry didnt do what was asked when asked to play a short corner and after the 2nd time of playing a corner into the box and being subbed he said "this is worse than kids football!" It's a shame cos his left foot is quality.he would've bought balance on the left side with him and our left back over lapping, he is playing well below his level at Kilburn and will stand out a country mile.

Finnally if your bored with the forum, get off it! But then you'd have nothing to do and rot in your arm chair!

Pearcey have not slagged you off at all,just stated facts.Looking round the ground,Wembley FC have come out of the deal very well,so have Venables and Co.Just hope the Players were equally rewarded?

And only post when winning...... I have not posted on here for a bit. Come on Smudge we know you are a great guy and yes for those of you that don't know him he loves football and has little else in his life, but try and stop the late nite rants. As a few posters on here have said before there should be breatherlisers on PC's and u have to pass to start them up.......

Weebs,Congratulations,Top of Ryman Prem,and not a Goal conceded.Happy for you and Hampton.YOU ONLY POST WHEN YOUR WINNING ;)

Pearcey have not slagged you off at all,just stated facts.Looking round the ground,Wembley FC have come out of the deal very well,so have Venables and Co.Just hope the Players were equally rewarded?

You claimed that I had said that seamen was there coaching all the time, I never said that.don't use my name in your rants, saves any ill feeling or confusion.