Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 11th games

YellowBoar

So pleased for South Park tonight and it was deserved too. Walton & Hersham looked a very average side and you would never have thought they were a league above. To be fair both keepers had a quiet evening in the main and it looked nailed on extra time and pens! (bet JJ was dreading that :) ). Only a couple of minutes left when Kris Smith got the decisive goal, although the ref managed to find several minutes of added time during which Walton threatened more than they had in the previous 90 minutes. At the final whistle, as Park celebrated, the foul mouthed W&H keeper confronted the referee who swiftly reached for his yellow card. Said keeper did not take the hint and so out came the red.

Walton and Hersham fans were exactly as I remembered them, utterly charmless.

Whitchurch United?

A very decent side who did well against Gloucester last season.

Well done to Eversley on a good win.

Horley Town 4 Dorking 3

Dorking took the lead but Town hit back with a Chris Weller penalty (You can watch that on U Tube). It was all level at half time before Town went two one up through Karl Parker. Town then went three one up with a good goal by skipper Danny Guscott. Then Dorking made it three two, then three three. Before Adam Pullen scored the best goal of the night to make it four three to Horley Town after cutting in from the right and fireing into the bottom corner for a great winning goal.There was even time for sub John Eldred to hit the cross bar with a block buster near the end. A good local derby game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HORLEYFC See Town score goal number one

http://www.horleytownfc.btck.co.uk/ for picture of the game and the penalty

Cheers all, appreciate your comments ... the players did fantasically well over the course of both games and fully deserved the victory today!

So pleased for South Park tonight and it was deserved too. Walton & Hersham looked a very average side and you would never have thought they were a league above. To be fair both keepers had a quiet evening in the main and it looked nailed on extra time and pens! (bet JJ was dreading that :) ). Only a couple of minutes left when Kris Smith got the decisive goal, although the ref managed to find several minutes of added time during which Walton threatened more than they had in the previous 90 minutes. At the final whistle, as Park celebrated, the foul mouthed W&H keeper confronted the referee who swiftly reached for his yellow card. Said keeper did not take the hint and so out came the red.

Walton and Hersham fans were exactly as I remembered them, utterly charmless.

The morning after and I barely slept, still buzzing about 1am! Good summary TRS, wasn't pleased with my personal performance but the whole team were outstanding last night. Don't think either keeper had a notable save to make, which showed it was fairly even throughout. We got at them from te start and gave them no time on the ball, like in the first game. I think they probably underestimated us not only in the first match, but last night too as they were at home, but we more than matched them.

I did try and warn the keeper after he got his yellow to be careful, but be ignored me, went back and had another go.

Great win, great night.