Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

Could have been avoided. Not easy to run a squad that runs the team, slags the club off on twitter and would rather go out on a Friday night then a Saturday and expect to play well.

Phil has been right royally stitched up by certain players and they need to be held account, I hope they all take a long look at themselves and see what really went wrong.

Good luck Phil, hope you take onboard what went wrong and move on upwards.

Blimey, I'm shocked by that so soon in! I didn't spend much time working with Ellers, but he's a top guy and really worked hard to get his mark on the club.

Good luck to Ellers and Knaphill on their new chapters

Edited by Wattsy

Redders, you should try going to a CCL Premier club (ie) Bedfont Sports ;) ! Don't stay in CCL Div. 1

So soon in the season ! Yes results haven't gone for Ellers but all the pre-season hype in what they are going to do this season, may have back fired, but the players either play for a manager or they don't irrespective, they should be held accountable but as always, the manager is first to go.

Its not easy to say get rid of the players, especially if there is no budget available, thats where players play for the manager, so what could Ellers do ? Play the reserves ?, With all due respect, if they are playing reserves, one would have thought they were not good enough for the 1st team, but this is where decisions have to be made by a manager.

Reedders, is it ''clicky'' at Knaphill ?

Think the board let Phil down all I read on the website is this sponsorship that sponsorship give the man some money, no doubt the next team will get money who are no doubt already in the hot seat

MONEY !! If Doorknob is right then Knaphill FC would have been sponsoring the players on their Friday nights out,now that would have been clever !! I think attracting the right kind of players is a good starting point .

I hope Phil gets a new club soon.

Trouble is, even at this stage of the season, if you aren't top of the league (or near the top) the pressure is always going to be on.

Why not sack the players who were letting Phil down, or is it easier just to sack one person than a bunch of under-performing chumps?

I hope Phil gets a new club soon.

Trouble is, even at this stage of the season, if you aren't top of the league (or near the top) the pressure is always going to be on.

Why not sack the players who were letting Phil down, or is it easier just to sack one person than a bunch of under-performing chumps?

The manager signs the players ?

We as a team let Phil down and obviously the manager takes the flack if results don't go the way you want. I honestly believe there was not much more Phil could do. Training was superb, team spirit was good, we as a team have too take full responsibility of Phils departure and apologise for our results. Like to wish Phil all the best and thank him for the opportunity he gave me at Knaphill.