Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
4-5-1

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

Ha I dont listen dalts, most of the comments I get on here are positive I just get this 1 idiot who tries to get me too bite. Lammas have appointed Ben Whatford and Steve Willmore in temporary charge until they can find the right man to move us forward.

Ha I dont listen dalts, most of the comments I get on here are positive I just get this 1 idiot who tries to get me too bite. Lammas have appointed Ben Whatford and Steve Willmore in temporary charge until they can find the right man to move us forward.

I will await the call then Redders.

I was told that they got the job

not temporary but perm

Yea it's ubbish when ur watching mate ain't the same!thats y I can't understand some of the people on here slating players lol!especially when there leagues below!where u at mate

Bedfont sports mate Yeah defo not the same an over last couple seasons had a few mate im also wrong side of 30 so takes longer also lol

Funny that as ive been told the same by a few people that willmore in charge whatford assistant an gary ross still a coach redders

Hope they do well !!

Temporary on charge. We had a meeting yesterday. They know who there number 1 candidate is but hes on holiday.

Temporary on charge. We had a meeting yesterday. They know who there number 1 candidate is but hes on holiday.

Ok mate my sauce is off than

Then does butler get back from holiday

Were short of a goalscorer i think mate that the difference between winning an losing were creating but not scoring mate

who's they redders , who runs the show down there theses days and how is the project for the pitches over the gravel pit