Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

Surely though, any player would want to play to the highest they can? The best test is to go out and play against and with better players. We all learn off other players and managers. I think if Redders wants to go and give it a shot, who is anyone on this site to knock that? Should admire ambition and not knock it. Id rather be a mediocre player in a great side acheiving things as a team than a great player in a mediocre side not doing anything with people asking 'why did you not go higher?' or 'is he really that good though?'

so if he joins bedfont that would make him mediocre in a mediocre side, im clearly stating he knows his level go to sheerwater, or cobham and be appreciated.thats right i get about i am one off lifes groundhoppers.

Would love to have him as a Grandson,plays Football the way it should be played.He is akin to Sean Ryan,are you a mate of Sean's posting on his behalf,as he is worried Redders would take his place,or maybe your Driver crapping yourself if Redders came to Bedfont,it would be Ressie Football for you.

Why would i be worried competition is healthy an i can look after myself smudge dont need others posting on my behalf ive always asked redders to come bedfont an i usually attract old players ive played with but hes a hard nut to crack on the flipside maybes hes worroed he wont budge me lol i like to think i taught redders an alot of other players how to be a team im a leader of men an i always want whats best for my TEAM

so if he joins bedfont that would make him mediocre in a mediocre side, im clearly stating he knows his level go to sheerwater, or cobham and be appreciated.thats right i get about i am one off lifes groundhoppers.

i apologise to bedfont i went over the top then, he would be mediocre in a ok side. hope there was no offense taken

where, in any of that, was there a statement talking about him coming to bedfont? Not once did I say that. As for mediocre side, we're finding our feet. Appreciate the compliment, could have called us a bad side and then i would have bitten.

That might not be his level until he gives it a shot, that goes for any player at lower leagues, if you have an opportunity to play higher, then you have to give it a crack.

Obviously never been ambitious.

i apologise to bedfont i went over the top then, he would be mediocre in a ok side. hope there was no offense taken

none taken at all mate, its all about opinions anyway.

he aint that bad to have to consider sheerwater or cobham surely?

none taken at all mate, its all about opinions anyway.

Im sure we had a disagreement before didnt we tigger you were saying spelly would do this an that last season i even got myself sent off to give you a chance an we still beat you lol

One of life ground hoppers? More like one life's cocks!!! How many times you seen Reds play? 3-4 times and Everytime that would be against spelly where Lammas would of won every game. True?

One of life ground hoppers? More like one life's cocks!!! How many times you seen Reds play? 3-4 times and Everytime that would be against spelly where Lammas would of won every game. True?

if i wasnt retired and had a shot to bits hip, that would be fighting talk 451. iv watched redrup against spelly yes and also for knaphill so have based a honest opinion on him. 451 if you cant stand the heat, get out of my kitchen!!

I think this topic should turn back to Knaphill and their new plans, not a slanging match for alter ego's, some pre-madonna's, and some genuine grass roots football lovers.

Im sure Knaphill will not make the same mistakes again and sign players who are only interested in the bragging rights, and not putting their heads on the chopping block when push comes to shove.

Good luck to the ship jumpers, and all at Kanphill.

Bedfont a mediocre side? Ha!! Tigger your embarrassing geez, Bedfont are a good side, just because old spelly have had a good start your piping up. Sit down and wind your neck in you absolute fool.

i apologised for that comment you boring, slow, dumb ass. keep up

Im sure we had a disagreement before didnt we tigger you were saying spelly would do this an that last season i even got myself sent off to give you a chance an we still beat you lol

we meet again newby. i was at that game,so you was the one that got red. i think spelly would of won if you stayed on the pitch that day. you had a bad day at the office, bedfont improved when you done the walk off shame

I think this topic should turn back to Knaphill and their new plans, not a slanging match for alter ego's, some pre-madonna's, and some genuine grass roots football lovers.

Im sure Knaphill will not make the same mistakes again and sign players who are only interested in the bragging rights, and not putting their heads on the chopping block when push comes to shove.

Good luck to the ship jumpers, and all at Kanphill.

Well said T H the most sensible post 4 quite a while im sure Bedfont and surrounding areas can start a new topic on which players they wish to sign from a sinking ship!!

if i wasnt retired and had a shot to bits hip, that would be fighting talk 451. iv watched redrup against spelly yes and also for knaphill so have based a honest opinion on him. 451 if you cant stand the heat, get out of my kitchen!!

I think all the local clubs in the area are decent sides. Hanworth Villa, Staines Lammas, Spelthorne, Bedfont Sports, and Feltham try and play football the right way. Lets stop the negative banter and embrace each other, as it seems most of you all seem to know each other, or have played with each other at some point. With the demise of Bedfont, and Bedfont Green the rivalry to be the biggest team in the area is a healthy one, and hopefully one day they will all be battling in the same league.

I think all the local clubs in the area are decent sides. Hanworth Villa, Staines Lammas, Spelthorne, Bedfont Sports, and Feltham try and play football the right way. Lets stop the negative banter and embrace each other, as it seems most of you all seem to know each other, or have played with each other at some point. With the demise of Bedfont, and Bedfont Green the rivalry to be the biggest team in the area is a healthy one, and hopefully one day they will all be battling in the same league.

TH you should change your name to tiny tim...."God Bless Us, Every one!"

Actually agree with you there TH, anyway I wish Knaphill the best for the season and thankful for the opportunity they gave me but the main reason I went there was because of Phil being a good friend plus I want to enjoy my football again.