Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

If Ellers needs a new job, word is that the Henley Town job could soon be available.

They are bottom of the table, lost all games, conceded 32 and only scored 1.

No pressure then, and very best of luck to him at whichever side he ends up at next.

Edited by AdamKing(wasAK11)

What's that to get more views, so NLN when did you know? Surely a few days ago

your a grumpy git aint you bob.

Been in Spain for 2 weeks so only heard when i stepped off the plane about 3 hours ago when Kevin told the commitee he was moving on

Far to much air in here today. Loads of GAS!!! Just in case no one has noticed, this is precisely the reason why Knaphill went down hill.

TO MUCH TO SAY!!

Make your point and move on. As an outsider looking this is so embarrasing for certain clubs.

Redders from what I here your a good player, you feel the need to justify yourself on here, WHY?

It was a colective that got phil the sack. The only way to get rid of all the virus and moles (twitter info) was to get rid of the manager as he had neither the time or balls to do so himself.

We all know what Phil is capable of and know that he will not be without a club for long (just dont take the clan with you).

i watch spelly but there not my club, i watch all the local sides, so having a pop at spelly doesnt mean much to me.well done on your achievements newby

I spose as tigger as a name you bounce around all the clubs im not having a pop at spelly im stating facts i have friends there

Im no bighead but am proud of any trophy ive won an been part of in the teams ive played

DoorKnob, when have I once stated I was a good player? I think you find times on here people like smudge, newby, nut250, Ellers, Brunty, 4-5-1, NG have been praising me and told me to step up. I'm gutted for Phil and I gave 100% percent for him every game.

Having had a read of all the comments on here, which I must say “some of you have hit the nail on the head”. On the other hand some of you talk the most xxxx I have ever seen. Jamie Redrup could walk into any side in the CC1 & Prem and probably higher. I have been to watch Knaphill FC 4 out of 6 games this year in which 3 they out played the opposition but the strikers just couldn’t finish there dinner. The combined Counties league in my opinion is a tough league. I watched one game where about a 6 of the knaphill players bottled it completely. They were obviously intimidated. The players who joint Knaphill FC from Feltham and I have an idea who Milfhunter is referring to joint Knaphill when they were 3rd from bottom and they finished the league in 10th position 1 point from an F.A Cup spot. Did Feltham finish below??????? All in all wherever J.Redrup, The Ward Brothers and the rest of there so called click decide to go, whoever takes them on board should be very happy to have them. Top players in my opinion.

So what would of happened if Knaphill had won 14-0 Saturday,would the same appointments/dismissal been made? I think they would,or were Sheerwater/Westfield made aware of Knaphills approach are the questions to be answered.This must of been planned prior to Saturday,to appoint on Monday surely.

So what would of happened if Knaphill had won 14-0 Saturday,would the same appointments/dismissal been made? I think they would,or were Sheerwater/Westfield made aware of Knaphills approach are the questions to be answered.This must of been planned prior to Saturday,to appoint on Monday surely.

Smudge you have a wicked mind but your right....lol

Redrup couldnt walk into another team in the CCL div one or Prem, I have to drive him everywhere, lazy sod.

Don't Know why everyone is getting so up set, the decisions has been made and I wish them luck in the future, I'm looking forward to what ever football opportunities that come my way, I have been in contact with a club today and hopefully I will be back in the game very shortly, well Wednesday night to be precise, fingers crossed.