Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

Redrup couldnt walk into another team in the CCL div one or Prem, I have to drive him everywhere, lazy sod.

Don't Know why everyone is getting so up set, the decisions has been made and I wish them luck in the future, I'm looking forward to what ever football opportunities that come my way, I have been in contact with a club today and hopefully I will be back in the game very shortly, well Wednesday night to be precise, fingers crossed.

Wonder whose getting sacked then....hehe

By the way I had a 7 dayer in for Phil Ruggles last week and was due to sign him today after he approach me last saturday asking to come to Knaphill and i agreed a £40 a week plus £10 a goal package for him, but some how he miraculously spoke to my chairman yesterday and the rest as they is history.

i thought internet gangsters and cyber bullying were mainly early teenagers with big ego's

I was soo wrong :nono:

Best get your players to stop texting me to come down then Bedfont!! I ain't talking 1 or 2 players, I'm taking 5 or 6!! And ur Skipper is the main 1!!!

Hanworth villa is a lovely local club too you redders ;)

Far to much air in here today. Loads of GAS!!! Just in case no one has noticed, this is precisely the reason why Knaphill went down hill.

TO MUCH TO SAY!!

Make your point and move on. As an outsider looking this is so embarrasing for certain clubs.

Redders from what I here your a good player, you feel the need to justify yourself on here, WHY?

It was a colective that got phil the sack. The only way to get rid of all the virus and moles (twitter info) was to get rid of the manager as he had neither the time or balls to do so himself.

We all know what Phil is capable of and know that he will not be without a club for long (just dont take the clan with you).

Redders please read it again.... "Redders from what I here your a good player, you feel the need to justify yourself on here, WHY?"

Thankyou

If Ellers needs a new job, word is that the Henley Town job could soon be available.

They are bottom of the table, lost all games, conceded 32 and only scored 1.

No pressure then, and very best of luck to him at whichever side he ends up at next.

that's news to me.care to spill the beans

Jayjay,

Henley Town play in the Hellenic Division 1 East, and their last game was an 8-0 demolition by Headington Amaeturs.

They are bottom of the table, despite a new committee and manager - the players there are next to useless (no other side will take them), and despite the club being in one of the poshest and nicest areas of the UK they rarely get more than 20 in and have to do everything on the cheap.

It's been widely reported in Hellenic circles that the manager is leaving as it's seemingly a hopeless task at present.

Not sure about that Nice Guy.... joint management working pretty well for myself and Unders!! Also Kilpatrick and Howell at bognor haven't done too badly either :rolleyes:

Bakes thats 2 ....... out of how many ? It worked for Liverpool :P !!!!!

Anyway, Bakes I've actually been told that Jon was the decison maker ;) !!!

Ha ha, good response!!! Yep agreed not too many work, i think for any joint management to work, you have to have very similar views on football and players, plus being close friends and able to trust each other 100% is a must!!! Luckily that is the case for us having been centre half partners at Farnborough all those years back in the Conference and best mates since then.

Shame that most of this thread has been ruined, i had heard pre season that Knaphill were a decent side from a few people, so have been suprised at their start, but not really knowing many of the players there i couldnt really comment.

All teh best to all parties concerned!!