Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday night

Matt123

Ouch tough one to take!!! Knew we were in for a tough evening with all the changes etc but never nice to get thrashed like that. Credit to Egham though the looked a decent outfit very quick on the break they should do well this year good luck for the season ahead. Cannot fault the players for effort they tried their best and for some they will only get better so on to Saturday!!!

So taking Windsor out there are 8 teams left who have lost 1 or less games so far. Can we already discount sides that have lost 2 ? I think so

8 teams left in the title hunt ?

For a team that had been put together in such a short time i thought Windsor were exellent up until the first sending off. Very even game up until then. Still feel Egham would of gone on to win the game had it stayed 11 v 11 but things will get better with time. Thought the Egham number 7 was impressive!

Speaking to a couple of Windsor fans last night O'Toole is Hayes & Yeading bound. I asked if the magic 1.8k a week budget was true and was informed that although they didn't know the exact figure several players were on a couple of hundred a week.

Cracking game last night, if anyone is worth a couple of hundred a week the it's McShane from Egham. A fantastic player. Harris looks decent but his sending off was bizarre. Windsor whilst not challenging will do ok this season.

Can never understand why players handle on the line because...a) the player will get sent off...and B) the opposing team will probably score from the resulting penalty anyway. At least with 11 players on the pitch you've still got a chance of getting back into the game!

Speaking to a couple of Windsor fans last night O'Toole is Hayes & Yeading bound. I asked if the magic 1.8k a week budget was true and was informed that although they didn't know the exact figure several players were on a couple of hundred a week.

Cracking game last night, if anyone is worth a couple of hundred a week the it's McShane from Egham. A fantastic player. Harris looks decent but his sending off was bizarre. Windsor whilst not challenging will do ok this season.

Don't always believe what you hear NLN.

Even up to the sending off... Ben Harris looked decent with 2 cracking goals and is one for the future. He will learn from his sending off. Looked even before the sending off but agree Egham were always going to win. If Mc Shane was the 8 then yes I agree he is more than decent but u have to remember who he was playing against and 200 a week not sure if any player in the Combined counties is worth that.

Even up to the sending off... Ben Harris looked decent with 2 cracking goals and is one for the future. He will learn from his sending off. Looked even before the sending off but agree Egham were always going to win. If Mc Shane was the 8 then yes I agree he is more than decent but u have to remember who he was playing against and 200 a week not sure if any player in the Combined counties is worth that.

agree with that weebs !! did you get motion sickness after ur 98 point turn in the car park??!!

Can never understand why players handle on the line because...a) the player will get sent off...and B) the opposing team will probably score from the resulting penalty anyway. At least with 11 players on the pitch you've still got a chance of getting back into the game!

Reaction we've all done it

any update on any of the windosr players and where they have gone , i see parsons and anthony have gone to hemel any others moved to new clubs?

O'Toole has gone to Hayes & Yeading I believe.

I know Burnham were trying to sign Chandiram, Ryan Parsons and one other but not sure if that has happened.

They've been watching Luis Suarez too much ;-)

Edited by Guernsey Donkey